Jan 5, 2011
Utah
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey all,

waiting to transfer to Uni in Canada from the US and am wondering how much $ they r expecting me to have as proof that i can pay for tuition. i will be living with my Canadian girlfriend so i have no housing/food/etc expenses. Does it matter if I am on student loans from the US government? Thanks!!!

-wolf

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

pseudowolf said:
hey all,

waiting to transfer to Uni in Canada from the US and am wondering how much $ they r expecting me to have as proof that i can pay for tuition. i will be living with my Canadian girlfriend so i have no housing/food/etc expenses. Does it matter if I am on student loans from the US government? Thanks!!!

-wolf
You require the first year tuition and $10K for living expenses for the first year. Whether you live with your girlfriend or not, you still require proof of the tuition and the living expenses.

pseudowolf

Star Member
Jan 5, 2011
Utah
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks PMM and I have a couple more questions if that's ok?

How does the proof work with student loans? And if my girlfriend is supporting me while i'm in school is it her that needs the proof or does she need to transfer the money into my name?

Thanks again!

-wolf

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

pseudowolf said:
Thanks PMM and I have a couple more questions if that's ok?

How does the proof work with student loans? And if my girlfriend is supporting me while i'm in school is it her that needs the proof or does she need to transfer the money into my name?

Thanks again!

-wolf
You need the funds in your own name. Note the international fees for the course you intend to take, you might be shocked at the cost.

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Firstly if you wish to avail for loan , you must obtain a loan amount that covers 80% of first year fees +80% of 10000 dollars for 1 year expenses and 2000-3000 dollars as transportation cost (air ticket) .

peace