+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Financial Support FOR VISA

MChaudry

Oct 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My uncle supporting me for my STUDIES in Canada.There is any special document required with visa application ?????? How i will convince immigration officer that my uncle will support me all funds???????

aebi

Sep 15, 2012
Hey bro all u need is ur uncle's bank statement, a stamp paper from your uncles side on which he will write that he will support un bla bla...n his nic...

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
aebi said:
Hey bro all u need is ur uncle's bank statement, a stamp paper from your uncles side on which he will write that he will support un bla bla...n his nic...
Plus transfer some of the money from his account to ur own account no matter how old ur own personal account is ... This is an easy way to prove that some ine will supposrt u.

MChaudry

Oct 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Proof of Financial Support FOR VISA & MEDICAL

alwaysoptimistic said:
Plus transfer some of the money from his account to ur own account no matter how old ur own personal account is ... This is an easy way to prove that some ine will supposrt u.
hi,
Thanks for your reply.My dear you mean to say i show my A/C funds also with my uncle??????When the Medical is required for VISA process??? the call from Embassy for medical ???

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MChaudry said:
My uncle supporting me for my STUDIES in Canada.There is any special document required with visa application ?????? How i will convince immigration officer that my uncle will support me all funds???????
Your uncle needs to explain why he is supporting you on the explanation letter. Did he support you for your study previously? He can pay the tuition fees from his bank a/c and you can submit those documents with your application.

Does your uncle live with the same country you live in now?

You also need to convince VO that you would leave Canada after the authorize period to stay.

Best of luck.

wahab7

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th oct
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
transfer some money from ur uncles account to ur personal account just to show visa officer(VO) that ur uncle gave u some money and he will also give u in future.in that way VO can be satisfied otherwise such type of sponsors r not good (form VO's point of view) only parents and siblings have high priority. It will not matter how old is ur account in this case.

also show and affidavit explaining y he is sponsoring u and also attach CNIC and passport copy with it.

wahab7

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th oct
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
Re: Proof of Financial Support FOR VISA & MEDICAL

MChaudry said:
hi,
Thanks for your reply.My dear you mean to say i show my A/C funds also with my uncle??????When the Medical is required for VISA process??? the call from Embassy for medical ???
if u r from Pak then no need to give ur medical. because it is written on cic website that do not give medical in advance. they will send u a letter with instructions of medical then u have to undergo ur medical and proceed accordingly

MChaudry

Oct 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scorpion_ca said:
Your uncle needs to explain why he is supporting you on the explanation letter. Did he support you for your study previously? He can pay the tuition fees from his bank a/c and you can submit those documents with your application.

You also need to convince VO that you would leave Canada after the authorize period to stay.

Best of luck.
Thanks for your Reply.Which kind of explanation i write in the letter ....The VO will satisfy with these written explanations????

MChaudry

Oct 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scorpion_ca said:

Best of luck.
My uncle will not leave country with me or not in future where he is now.
How can i show VO that the tution fee will pay from my uncle A/C...??? There is any document name....?????I will pay my fee after getting VISA.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MChaudry said:
Thanks for your Reply.Which kind of explanation i write in the letter ....The VO will satisfy with these written explanations????
You uncle needs to explain the following questions on the explanation letter.

- Who is your uncle such as name, date of birth, parents name, country of citizenship, occupation, and etc.?
- What does he do? Source of income...
- Why is your uncle sponsoring you?
- Explain his financial background....bank statements, property evaluation certificates
- Prove the relationship between you and your uncle. Submit enough documents that he is your genuine uncle such as his copy of birth certificate, passport, marriage certificate and your parents' copy of birth certificate, passport and marriage certificate.
- Income tax documents for last two years.

I hope VO would be satisfied. However, it depends on VO's mode. It worked for me.