+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Financial support for PhD program in Vancouver (UBC).

nouveau

Oct 28, 2016
Hi everyone,

I have gotten an official admission for PhD program from UBC in Vancouver and I am going to apply for study permit. However, I have some difficulties with financial.

The thing is that now I am in France and I can't prove my financial status during 4 years of PhD because I have to quit my current job. (but actually I have money in my saving account and it is enough for me to live there).

Then can my suppervisor in UBC be my personal financial statement in which he is willing to support and assure for the time I am in Canada? If it is possible, then what type of documents he need to provide for the embassy?

Thanks for your time,

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nouveau said:
Hi everyone,

I have gotten an official admission for PhD program from UBC in Vancouver and I am going to apply for study permit. However, I have some difficulties with financial.

The thing is that now I am in France and I can't prove my financial status during 4 years of PhD because I have to quit my current job. (but actually I have money in my saving account and it is enough for me to live there).

Then can my suppervisor in UBC be my personal financial statement in which he is willing to support and assure for the time I am in Canada? If it is possible, then what type of documents he need to provide for the embassy?

Thanks for your time,
Does your principal investigator has secured a PhD fellowship for you? If yes, then that evidence would suffice. If not how can he provide you a letter like what you have mentioned above?