+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Financial Support for my Mom

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Okay

yes i will go through the thread again and hopefully don't miss out anything.

The money in his account is not actually savings, like this money is there to be spent in any way, the only savings he has are the Financial Investments which he doesn't touch. apart from that he has property in Pakistan and an account in Pakistan in which he received his pension.

Okay will not mention it this time

oh i didn't mention in the previous application that she was coming to take care of me. i just that they are excited to meet the baby ( if that's anything different :p ) and the duration was the same as well approx 15 days.

i dont't know if there is anything else i can do to make her application stronger, can probably just hope that the Visa officer is in a good mood :p
1. Please (please) go through this thread slowly to find the gaps in your mom's application. I'm not the visa officer.... so don't rush your responses :D

2. 'Excited to see the baby' is another way of paraphrasing 'I'm coming to work illegally as a visitor' :)

3. Include evidence of all your dad's financial investments + the Pakistan property if it is jointly owned by your parents

amnah_arshad

Mar 20, 2017
also i have made the day by day itinerary for her and along with the tickets the cost is barely coming up to 3000 CAD ,

amnah_arshad

Mar 20, 2017
Does your dad have more finances than this? Collectively, his savings + financial investments are low to spend nearly half of the savings for a trip for your mom.
HI @Bryanna just wanted to double check something else before my dad gets the forex card made. You mentioned that the finances left in his account would be less to justify her trip, so i was thinking either we mention that the ticket will be paid from the forex card or make the forex card for less amount, say 4000 CAD, because according to the itinerary i made for her, the expenses are not coming to more than 2000 CAD apart from the ticket. Please do let me know how to go about this and makes more sense. Thank you so much

amnah_arshad

Mar 20, 2017
1. Please (please) go through this thread slowly to find the gaps in your mom's application. I'm not the visa officer.... so don't rush your responses :D

2. 'Excited to see the baby' is another way of paraphrasing 'I'm coming to work illegally as a visitor' :)

3. Include evidence of all your dad's financial investments + the Pakistan property if it is jointly owned by your parents
Hi @Bryanna waiting for your advice ☺

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
HI @Bryanna just wanted to double check something else before my dad gets the forex card made. You mentioned that the finances left in his account would be less to justify her trip, so i was thinking either we mention that the ticket will be paid from the forex card or make the forex card for less amount, say 4000 CAD, because according to the itinerary i made for her, the expenses are not coming to more than 2000 CAD apart from the ticket. Please do let me know how to go about this and makes more sense. Thank you so much
The Forex card for your mom is just like transferring money from one pocket to the other. Regardless of the amount in the Forex card, your dad does not have sufficient finances to pay for your mom's visit. It would raise questions about spending a significant portion of his savings

Billalbdg

Feb 12, 2019
Hi guys plz help
I'm applying for study permit
So that purpose i put my father's money into my new bank account.
So my question is, embassy will check my account age or they will just check the amount I've shown that money available on my account or not?
Its been 1 weeks i put money
Into 2 banks one is saving account
Another one Fdr account which is 1 month length and date will increase automatically. Is it ok or not
Hope will get response.

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
Hi guys plz help
I'm applying for study permit
So that purpose i put my father's money into my new bank account.
So my question is, embassy will check my account age or they will just check the amount I've shown that money available on my account or not?
Its been 1 weeks i put money
Into 2 banks one is saving account
Another one Fdr account which is 1 month length and date will increase automatically. Is it ok or not
Hope will get response.
I would post in the student section as they may have better ideas. But in general officers are not stupid they will be able to tell if there was a recent large deposit into an account....whether they care or not im not sure.

Billalbdg

Feb 12, 2019
I would post in the student section as they may have better ideas. But in general officers are not stupid they will be able to tell if there was a recent large deposit into an account....whether they care or not im not sure.
I will show them proof where it come from money along with father's bussiness tradeliacense etc documents which related to income source. Property's paper as well

dhru

Apr 12, 2016
Hey @Bryanna ,
I have recently applied from my brother to get a Visitor visa but he got reject for the following reasons:

I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I am thinking to reapply can you please suggest me what additional documents i can add to support my brother's application

Brother's Profile:
He is Single and 1992 born.
He has bachelors degree in Computer science which he finished in 2014 and after that he has to move back to my home town to look after my parents. Currently he has enrolled himself for bachelors of Education so that he can stay in my hometown and look after my family and start a career in teaching line as it is a very Small city to get a job in IT.
He is living with my mom and dad to look after them and also taking care of our farming lands and other properties but those properties are still under my father's name.

In his Current Application i have provided the following Documents:
1- purpose of visit was that i brought a new house and i am organizing a house warming party and i want my whole family to be here (My mom's and dad already got visa)
2- Financial Assets: i have shown Rs 400000 in his account and attached Property evalution worth of 1.6 Crore but it is under my dad's name
3- Strong ties in India: i have added the leave approval from his college for a 1 month to visit me.

My question is What document i can submit to support my explanation for the following points:
For Financial Assets :
Everything is under my father's name but my brother is looking after it and he will inherit those what documents i can show to support my brother application?
For Strong ties : All my relative are in India and most of them are in home town I am the only one abroad. Do i need any document to support this ?
For Purpose of Visit : i recently brought a new house and i want to have a House warming party. Is this reason is good enough when i am reapplying then can i change it ?

If there is anything else which i can do to make his case stronger based on his current situation then please suggest it.

Your help is really appreciated.

Thanks,

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey @Bryanna ,
I have recently applied from my brother to get a Visitor visa but he got reject for the following reasons:

I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I am thinking to reapply can you please suggest me what additional documents i can add to support my brother's application

Brother's Profile:
He is Single and 1992 born.
He has bachelors degree in Computer science which he finished in 2014 and after that he has to move back to my home town to look after my parents. Currently he has enrolled himself for bachelors of Education so that he can stay in my hometown and look after my family and start a career in teaching line as it is a very Small city to get a job in IT.
He is living with my mom and dad to look after them and also taking care of our farming lands and other properties but those properties are still under my father's name.

In his Current Application i have provided the following Documents:
1- purpose of visit was that i brought a new house and i am organizing a house warming party and i want my whole family to be here (My mom's and dad already got visa)
2- Financial Assets: i have shown Rs 400000 in his account and attached Property evalution worth of 1.6 Crore but it is under my dad's name
3- Strong ties in India: i have added the leave approval from his college for a 1 month to visit me.

My question is What document i can submit to support my explanation for the following points:
For Financial Assets :
Everything is under my father's name but my brother is looking after it and he will inherit those what documents i can show to support my brother application?
For Strong ties : All my relative are in India and most of them are in home town I am the only one abroad. Do i need any document to support this ?
For Purpose of Visit : i recently brought a new house and i want to have a House warming party. Is this reason is good enough when i am reapplying then can i change it ?

If there is anything else which i can do to make his case stronger based on his current situation then please suggest it.

Your help is really appreciated.

Thanks,
Bryanna has been dealing with a family issue. Unless it is already in your brother’s name it doesn’t count. The only thing that matters is your close family like spouse, children and to a lesser extent parents and siblings. Your brother doesn’t have a spouse or children that would be left behind in India and your parents have TRVs and are planning on visiting you at the same time. He doesn’t have a longterm well paying job which means he doesn’t have very strong ties to India. A house warming is not a reasonable reason to spend thousands of dollars and go to the other end of the world. Unfortunately your brother will struggle to get approved.