enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

exp7 said:
Thank you Enfield!

One last question about the financial support.
The 2 letters ?
1. One reference letter from the sponsor
2. One letter from the Sponsor's employer

must be from notary?

1. It should be on the employer/business letter head. No notarization/affidavit (India).

am84pm

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To make the letters more formal and original it would be better to come from notary. Both letters. Just think logically, anyone can write a bunch of lies in a piece of paper! So you need to satisfy an officer that all the information provided is the pure truth! Hope it helps buddy.

exp7

Star Member
Jan 21, 2013
am84pm said:
To make the letters more formal and original it would be better to come from notary. Both letters. Just think logically, anyone can write a bunch of lies in a piece of paper! So you need to satisfy an officer that all the information provided is the pure truth! Hope it helps buddy.
Thanks for this post.
I would like to mention some things:
1. If someone want to cheat, this can be easily done.
2. If you have a friend working in notary can be write whatever you want.
3. If you have not friends or family members in Canada after finishing your studies I am sure you will have a lot of friends to help you if you want to stay.
4. And other more and more!!!

Many people have everything about documents or eligibility and refuse every day from the Visa Officers.

So my final aspect on this procedure of acceptance for study permit is the GOOD FAITH of the Visa Officer nothing else.

rcpp

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Passport Req..
27-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2014
Hey everyone!

I'd like to ask regarding sponsors since this is a thread about it.

What if I will use my uncle, who is in Canada with his family, as my principal sponsor and my parents as secondary supports? What impression do you think it would have on the visa officer? If possible, can you also give me suggestions regarding the matter?

Thanks!

Btw, I am 17 and still a dependent of my parents.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
rcpp said:
Hey everyone!

I'd like to ask regarding sponsors since this is a thread about it.

What if I will use my uncle, who is in Canada with his family, as my principal sponsor and my parents as secondary supports? What impression do you think it would have on the visa officer? If possible, can you also give me suggestions regarding the matter?

Thanks!

Btw, I am 17 and still a dependent of my parents.
it is not advisable to have uncle as a sponsor ....u should have ur parents and in very rare cases siblings but uncle is a distant relative which I feel is not a good sponsor. No one is going to stop u showing ur uncle as a sponsor but chance of visa will be reduced significantly.....

rcpp

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Passport Req..
27-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2014
mead said:
it is not advisable to have uncle as a sponsor ....u should have ur parents and in very rare cases siblings but uncle is a distant relative which I feel is not a good sponsor. No one is going to stop u showing ur uncle as a sponsor but chance of visa will be reduced significantly.....
He is actually a blood relative, brother of my mother. Anyway, thanks for your prompt reply! I'll keep that in mind :) But what if I will show the visa officer instead (through a letter) that he is willing to offer accomodation, food, and other economic expenses while I am in Canada? Those and the rest (fees, flight expenses, etc) will be charged to my parents

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But what if I will show the visa officer instead (through a letter) that he is willing to offer accomodation, food, and other economic expenses while I am in Canada?
At his place? It will do. However let HIM write a letter to VO about that and attach it to your application..

rcpp

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Passport Req..
27-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2014
Regina said:
At his place? It will do. However let HIM write a letter to VO about that and attach it to your application..
Yes, at his place with his family. Does he still need to attach his bank statement(s) for 4/6 months and immigration documents like PR card & visa/passport copy to prove his financial capability as well or a letter alone will do?

rcpp

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Passport Req..
27-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2014
Regina said:
Yes, he has to prove that he can afford supporting HIS family AND you.
Thank you for the help Regina! Appreciate it :D

Ramyapreethi

May 9, 2018
Hello guys I have some doubt regarding my financial issues. Now I have 5 lakh in my mom's fixed deposit and I transferred 7 lakhs from another account which is also in my mom's name and also I'm showing from where it's came from ....from who's account it came from....and also gonna deposit 4 lakhs which we kept in our home for our hand use. ....so guys totally I have 16lakhs to show as bank balance and also showing some assert values. .....now what's my doubt is........ how should I show the fixed deposit to VO?

JYLcarleton

Jun 16, 2019
Hi guys. Kindly find the profile below and advise if it's fine:
Notarized Gift deed from mum. 30kcad
-I intend to use the money to pay first-year tuition (17kcad).
- open a GIC account with 10kcad.

In my study permit application, i intend to state that I am going to sponsor myself and thus I will have to show every necessary doc that concerns me like SOA, employment letter, pension account, payslips, etc.

My question is, I don't intend to show my mums SOA although I will attach the transaction receipt.

Is this fine?

Ysthyr

May 3, 2021
Hi there! Our family friend is willing to support my studies in Canada. I have already accepted at the DLI and I’m completing all my requirements. Our family friend had already provided me with the affidavit of support (notarized), letter of support, bank statements, COE, ITR, other assets such as time deposits. Will that be enough? Thank you

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi there! Our family friend is willing to support my studies in Canada. I have already accepted at the DLI and I’m completing all my requirements. Our family friend had already provided me with the affidavit of support (notarized), letter of support, bank statements, COE, ITR, other assets such as time deposits. Will that be enough? Thank you
How old are you? Are you working? Or Independent