+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of experience and funds

HR123

Nov 22, 2019
Hi All,
Had 2 queries.
1. On, Proof of experience, I was able to obtain a letter of employment. But that doesn't contain details on hours per week and roles and responsibilities. So in this case what would be better:
A) An affidavit ( notarized) by a colleague ( manager's affidavit is not possible) stating roles and responsibilities and hours per week.
B) affidavit of self declaration on roles and responsibilities and hours per week.

Please suggest as the employment letter that I have got states date of joining, position, department and salary. But misses above mentioned details.

2. On Proof of funds, if we are able to show the required finds in the account of primary applicant, do we need to show bank statements for spouse? Or we can skip that?

HR123

Nov 22, 2019
Hi All,
Had 2 queries.
1. On, Proof of experience, I was able to obtain a letter of employment. But that doesn't contain details on hours per week and roles and responsibilities. So in this case what would be better:
A) An affidavit ( notarized) by a colleague ( manager's affidavit is not possible) stating roles and responsibilities and hours per week.
B) affidavit of self declaration on roles and responsibilities and hours per week.

Please suggest as the employment letter that I have got states date of joining, position, department and salary. But misses above mentioned details.

2. On Proof of funds, if we are able to show the required finds in the account of primary applicant, do we need to show bank statements for spouse? Or we can skip that?
any one who can guide.. Please reply.

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Hi All,
Had 2 queries.

Documents you need to submit if not have all details

1. Letter of explanation for explaining not having the required details and just got a standard format,and what all supporting documents you are attaching to substantiate.
  2. Affidavit from colleague and attach his business card or any other document to prove his/her employment(must have his contact details)
  3. Email from HR to prove that letter can’t be issued with duties and work hours as its against company policy
  4. Contract agreement
  5. Appraisal letter
  6. Pay slips ( Jan and Dec for year)
  7. Bank statement highlighting salary deposit for Jan and Dec
  8. Job posting on linked in or any website of your company of your rank which has job duties .
Don’t attach self declaration at all

2 If the required funds are in the primary applicant account ,no need to declare any other account
You can skip.

Reactions: rahatil

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi All,
Had 2 queries.

1. A notarised affidavit by a colleauge. Self declared letters/affidavits are not accepted.
2. No. It is the responsibility of the PA to meet the funds requirement and not of the SA as the SA is considered dependant. Even if the PA intends to use the funds in the name of the SA, the PA would need an authorisation letter from SA.