+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PROOF OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE.Applicant still didn't complete secodary school.

khotaydakhota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May2013
Med's Done....
05 Dec 2014
Passport Req..
05 January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
03 February 2015
LANDED..........
14 February 2015 ALHAMDULILAH
My younger brother is 20.Due to misguiding and immigrant difficulties,he is going to complete his secondary school late, by end of May 2015 and can apply for citizenship by 3rd june and he must apply because of BillC24.how he can provide his English language proof? as he will not have Certificate of passing last term of sec. school by 3rd june2015. Plz guide.

alphazip

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khotaydakhota said:
My younger brother is 20.Due to misguiding and immigrant difficulties,he is going to complete his secondary school late, by end of May 2015 and can apply for citizenship by 3rd june and he must apply because of BillC24.how he can provide his English language proof? as he will not have Certificate of passing last term of sec. school by 3rd june2015. Plz guide.
This is the requirement: "A diploma or transcripts from a secondary or post-secondary school indicating the successful completion of a program, in French or English, either in Canada or abroad."

Has he checked with the school to see how quickly they can issue a transcript indicating that he successfully graduated from high school? Maybe he should talk with a counselor.

If it's impossible to get his transcript or diploma in time, he could take the IELTS test. I see that the next test in PEI (if that's where he's located) is April 18, with the results available in 13 days. Fee: $310

http://www.ielts.org/test_takers_information.aspx

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
khotaydakhota said:
Please check the language proof section on the link mentioned below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/CIT0002ETOC.asp

He can do the following:
Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program General Test (CELPIP-G) or the CELPIP-General LS (listening and speaking), not the academic version.
For tests taken after April 1, 2014, you must have achieved a score of level 4 or higher (up to 12) in listening and speaking
For tests taken before April 1, 2014, you must have achieved a score of 2H or higher (i.e., 3L, 3H, 4L, 4H, 5L, or 5H) in listening and speaking.
International English Language Testing System (IELTS), general training, not the academic version You must have achieved a score of:
4.0 or higher in speaking, and
4.5 or higher in listening. (Please note: If the test was done before November 28, 2008, we will accept a level 4 or higher);