+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of employment- express entry - CRS score

Shubham1394

Oct 26, 2017
hello,
After 5days I will complete a year of Canadian experience. My CRS score is 485, which includes point for foreign work experience of one year.
For The foreign (Indian) work experience, I do have salary slips(all), joining letter, promotion letter and a job description letter stating I have been working from last 1year and 4months and handling XYZ responsibilities.
The issue is my joining letter states that I have to fulfill a bond of minimum 18months, but I did not completed the time period and neither paid compensation to company for breaking the bond; So, I do not have the relieving letter or the experience letter.
Should I mention my one year foreign skilled worker experience or not while appplying for the Express entry?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Should I mention my one year foreign skilled worker experience or not while appplying for the Express entry?
None of the letters you listed are a requirement for IRCC. Requirements are clear https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html#s04

Whether you want to show it or not depends on do you need the experience to meet the CRS score. If not, you can just move it to personal history post ITA and no proof would be needed.