+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of employement

baassiri

Aug 2, 2019
Hello,

How come when applying by paper, a proof of employment is required but when applying online IRCC does not ask for it?

Thank you
Mahmoud Baassiri

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hello,

How come when applying by paper, a proof of employment is required but when applying online IRCC does not ask for it?

Thank you
Mahmoud Baassiri
It can be attached on the Proof of Means of Financial Support
Regardless if on paper or online, you need to convince an immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country.

Last edited:

baassiri

Aug 2, 2019
Hello again,

Please

I would like to know if you think since i did not upload the proof employment, will it slow my visa process?

But I uploaded my residency/work permit, do you think that's enough proof? (residency/work permit includes the company and all).

Thank you again
Mahmoud Baassiri

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hello again,

Please

I would like to know if you think since i did not upload the proof employment, will it slow my visa process?

But I uploaded my residency/work permit, do you think that's enough proof? (residency/work permit includes the company and all).

Thank you again
Mahmoud Baassiri

As mentioned the employment certificate which reflects as your job is part of a tie. But if you have financial assets and fat bank account, it might be enough.