Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-07-2015
Passport Req..
22-09-2015
LANDED..........
07-10-2015
I purposely did not include my education on my profile as I didn't want to claim points etc. (didn't need the points and can't obtain them) However, my document checklist is asking me to prove that I finished my post secondary education - I DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS STUFF IS!! Which is why I didn't include it - why on earth are they still asking?

Dynonobel

Star Member
May 9, 2015
Nanaimo, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You must have mentioned it somewhere, no? In the personal history section? education section?

Can you not request a degree/diploma from the school?

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
britinvancouver said:
I purposely did not include my education on my profile as I didn't want to claim points etc. (didn't need the points and can't obtain them) However, my document checklist is asking me to prove that I finished my post secondary education - I DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS STUFF IS!! Which is why I didn't include it - why on earth are they still asking?
Try leaving it out of your education section and putting it in your personal history section only. Be aware that if your education is generally a requirement for your NOC code, it could cause problems anyway. If you can get a copy of your diploma somehow, that really would be best.

britinvancouver

Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-07-2015
Passport Req..
22-09-2015
LANDED..........
07-10-2015
dobes said:
Try leaving it out of your education section and putting it in your personal history section only. Be aware that if your education is generally a requirement for your NOC code, it could cause problems anyway. If you can get a copy of your diploma somehow, that really would be best.
I didn't include in my personal history as it was over 10 years ago. However, I logged back in again and now it isn't asking so I think it was just a glitch!
I did a vocational 2 years but didn't receive the full diploma anyway as I failed one subject. Technically I didn't complete any further education.