+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of contact, Translation.(New rule)

chat2ash

May 6, 2015
Hello since CIC is requesting to provide Certified translations of Proof of contact, I was wondering if anybody here has done it already and what was the process involved?

I am planning to provide only Whatssapp conversations for this section.

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Hello since CIC is requesting to provide Certified translations of Proof of contact, I was wondering if anybody here has done it already and what was the process involved?

yup. I went through this. got 10 pages front and back of watsapp and some facebook messages.

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
yes it must be through a certified translator. Docbase.com is a good choice. well my husband and I send voice notes back and forth most of the day and talk at night so there is a lot of times that our written convo's go no where and there's no flow. Also, when my husband does actually type his grammar is horrible and there is always a ton of spelling mistakes and slang. They had trouble with it and took quite a bit. After receiving it back, although I was not satisfied with their work I understood. I attached the email where they told me they had a hard time with it and wrote a brief explanation for the officer.

Rajwinder90

Jun 6, 2019

Hi
I am in the same boat!!

Can you please tell me did you translated your conversation?