+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Citizenship

Ace27

Nov 3, 2019
You should receive in process by now....the turn round between AOR and IN PROCESS without request for urgent processing is 1 month in most cases and since you requested for URGENT process you ought to have received DECISION made by now.
Did you attach documents backing your urgent processing request?
Yes, we did. Maybe they don't consider my case for urgent process. I was thinking that perhaps a flight ticket would help but I don't want to take the risk. :(

Last edited:

Ace27

Nov 3, 2019
You should receive in process by now....the turn round between AOR and IN PROCESS without request for urgent processing is 1 month in most cases and since you requested for URGENT process you ought to have received DECISION made by now.
Did you attach documents backing your urgent processing request?
It is stucked with "application received" on ECAS.

Last edited:

Salve

Oct 10, 2019
Nope. I didn't redo my medical. I had my medical around August of this year.
Hello
Need some help. I have the same situation.
Hello XXXX

On October 7, 2019 we received a communication from you indicating that there was a change in your family
composition as a new born child was born.
I note that the sponsor on this application XXXXXX is a Canadian citizen. Therefore, the following
applies:
A child born outside Canada to a Canadian parent on or after April 17, 2009, is a citizen by birth if the child is
in the first generation born outside Canada, and the Canadian parent was born in Canada, or became a
Canadian citizen by immigrating to Canada (becoming a permanent resident) and being granted
citizenship.
Please take note of Page 4, point 3, of the attached document:
As stated on this form, “A Canadian citizen is not eligible to be sponsored and cannot be issued a visa”.
As a consequence, your next step in order to facilitate travel to Canada for your children (XXXXXXC
and XXXXCC) is to apply for a Citizenship Certificate and then a Canadian Passport. Once this is
complete, and we have received the required supporting documentation, we will issue the visa for the principal
applicant XXXXXX and XXXXX
Thank you,
Migration Section

Salve

Oct 10, 2019
There is no PR visa. Maybe you mean COPR. You must sure you land by the expiry date of the COzpR.
Hello
Need some help. I have the same situation.
Hello XXXX

On October 7, 2019 we received a communication from you indicating that there was a change in your family
composition as a new born child was born.
I note that the sponsor on this application XXXXXX is a Canadian citizen. Therefore, the following
applies:
A child born outside Canada to a Canadian parent on or after April 17, 2009, is a citizen by birth if the child is
in the first generation born outside Canada, and the Canadian parent was born in Canada, or became a
Canadian citizen by immigrating to Canada (becoming a permanent resident) and being granted
citizenship.
Please take note of Page 4, point 3, of the attached document:
As stated on this form, “A Canadian citizen is not eligible to be sponsored and cannot be issued a visa”.
As a consequence, your next step in order to facilitate travel to Canada for your children (XXXXXXC
and XXXXCC) is to apply for a Citizenship Certificate and then a Canadian Passport. Once this is
complete, and we have received the required supporting documentation, we will issue the visa for the principal
applicant XXXXXX and XXXXX
Thank you,
Migration Section