+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof for useless professionnal experience?

shadowbuster

Jul 17, 2016
Hello everyone,

I have been working for a company for 6 months before starting my undergraduate studies.
This job isn't relevant for me as I already have 5 years of experience after I got my master's degree.

Do I have to contact this employer in order to obtain a letter of employment, or I can just put these 6 months in the form without any justification.
I know that I must not voluntarly ommit any kind of information in my application otherwise a face the risk to be accused of misrepresentation.

The question is: Is there any risk to see my application refused for the fact that I didn't get the letter for this useless experience?

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
shadowbuster said:
Hello everyone,

I have been working for a company for 6 months before starting my undergraduate studies.
This job isn't relevant for me as I already have 5 years of experience after I got my master's degree.

Do I have to contact this employer in order to obtain a letter of employment, or I can just put these 6 months in the form without any justification.
I know that I must not voluntarly ommit any kind of information in my application otherwise a face the risk to be accused of misrepresentation.

The question is: Is there any risk to see my application refused for the fact that I didn't get the letter for this useless experience?
You can state that you worked for six months in this company and your job profile is such and such. Also, you can include a reason or excuse for not providing the job experience letter. Also, if you have the job offer letter for that job you can include that as well.