+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Project Management 1 year PGDM - BIG DOUBT !

Simsingh

Jan 9, 2019
I have some clarification.....If I did 1 year program finishing in May and next program starting in Sept of the same year....what can we do in the time in between....don't our study permit expires on May itself and Can we apply for extension ? we should have LOA in hand before applying foe extension right ?
The study permit expires 90 days after the completion of a program so we can apply for in that time for an extension if we are enrolled in another program

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I have some clarification.....If I did 1 year program finishing in May and next program starting in Sept of the same year....what can we do in the time in between....don't our study permit expires on May itself and Can we apply for extension ? we should have LOA in hand before applying foe extension right ?
Yes, you must have offer letter before applying for extension.

Kritikt

Feb 27, 2019
I think we will have to apply for admissions in advance as most colleges are filling very early these days, I asked a few friends and they said it's easy to extend study permit you just have to upload related documents on the CIC website
HI is there any update that doing 2 one year courses will nowonwards be eligible for only 2 years PGWP?

Yash1995

Apr 13, 2020
If you are about to do another program in those 4 months gap You can work full time for 150 days after receiving your completion letter or transcript but make sure once 150 days are reached you should stop working