+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prohibitions in progress

ogbg

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Hi everyone,
Few months ago my background and test updated to complete. Now, My language skills, physical presence updated to complete but the prohibitions still in progress. As I know. prohibitions usually updated with the language and the physical presence, should I worry since it is still in progress?
Thank you.

RJ2020

Oct 29, 2020
Hi everyone,
Few months ago my background and test updated to complete. Now, My language skills, physical presence updated to complete but the prohibitions still in progress. As I know. prohibitions usually updated with the language and the physical presence, should I worry since it is still in progress?
Thank you.
Don’t worry, it will change to completed soon. Sometimes it takes a few days to see the changes step by step. No need to worry and congrats for the big progress in your application processing.

Reactions: ogbg

ogbg

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Don’t worry, it will change to completed soon. Sometimes it takes a few days to see the changes step by step. No need to worry and congrats for the big progress in your application processing.
Thank you.

toxarika

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
Hi everyone,
Thank you.
Can you please update us? What happend on prohibitions?

candyman321

Jun 4, 2023
Hi everyone,
Thank you.
Hey how are you I had same issue I did my interview on June 1 and 2 days later everything trun green but prohibitions in progress u got any up date

candyman321

Jun 4, 2023
Hi everyone,
Thank you.
Same u got any updates