Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Already Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
26/01/2017
LANDED..........
22/04/2017
Please i want to renew my TRV as i have gotten my new permit by mail. but the form am seeing online is Application for Visitors Visa (Temporary Resident Visa). Please is it the correct. form

Whitewalkerjohn

Aug 22, 2017
My status was updated yesterday, now its saying they are reviewing my eligibility since yesterday. But nothing changed from then..
I applied on June 29th

shadii

Aug 25, 2017
My status was updated yesterday, now its saying they are reviewing my eligibility since yesterday. But nothing changed from then..
I applied on June 29th
Oh that's a good sign people usually get approval few days after their status changes to reviewing eligibility

Whitewalkerjohn

Aug 22, 2017
Long weekend starts..and no updates after the 'we are reviewing your eligibility'..another week to wait..

Anybody got any rejection on their study permit extension after their update of 'reviewing your eligibility?

SeulDansMonBocal

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
DAKAR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
File Transfer...
10-12-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2016
LANDED..........
ETA: 29-07-2016
Hi guys. I applied for my brother using paper. Applocation was mailed May 27. I got proof of receipt by post canada but nothing from CIC. Do you get confirmation of receipt only when they start working on your application? And since I applied on paper is there a way to check online? I'm not to worried about receiving the permit since they will statt school before old one expires but it is taking so long.

shadii

Aug 25, 2017
Long weekend starts..and no updates after the 'we are reviewing your eligibility'..another week to wait..

Anybody got any rejection on their study permit extension after their update of 'reviewing your eligibility?
I am sure you will get approved after the weekend. you get approved few days after the status changes to review eligibility. By the way, I think the processing times in the cic is not very accurate because it says on August 25th they were working on june 15th applications but many people who applied on June 17, got approved in August 25th.

Whitewalkerjohn

Aug 22, 2017
I am sure you will get approved after the weekend. you get approved few days after the status changes to review eligibility. By the way, I think the processing times in the cic is not very accurate because it says on August 25th they were working on june 15th applications but many people who applied on June 17, got approved in August 25th.
That update means, they still have some cases from June 15th..however, they also keep moving forward and review next applications too.

conandoyle

Jan 8, 2014
Hi guys. I applied for my brother using paper. Applocation was mailed May 27. I got proof of receipt by post canada but nothing from CIC. Do you get confirmation of receipt only when they start working on your application? And since I applied on paper is there a way to check online? I'm not to worried about receiving the permit since they will statt school before old one expires but it is taking so long.
Paper application usually takes longer than online as CIC indicates on its website