+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Progress Bar Update

tzarnick

Jul 9, 2018
Hey guys,

It's December 12th, Did anyone get their progress bar in the profile?
If yes, Is it Useful?

yaun10

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
Not yet.
In their email it says "We’ll let you know when the progress bar is available for your application."
So I am assuming you will get a notice when it is available.

Bonnie07

Nov 30, 2018
Is anyone being redirected back to the Language selection page when trying to access the Login page?

Yeah, I’m unable to sign in since the status bar update. I got an email today saying my application now has a processing bar, but I can’t sign in since that email was received.

Muhammad_khurram

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
13 minutes ago
I just saw the bar on my application. tbh its useless. it shows the date ur application was received and then at the end of the bar it shows the date of completion which the six months after date received. and at the top of the bar it shows how many weeks left for you to reach the completion date. So technically its just the time elapsed since you submitted ur application which doesn't provide you with any info that you don't already know! Not me someone else..

Bonnie07

Nov 30, 2018
I can log in and see the progress bar now but it’s basically a time bar counting down to the 6 month date from submission... that’s all. I’m not sure if this will change as the application progresses faster/slower than the estimated 6 month processing time. But for now it’s not any new information.

PRMAR18

Dec 12, 2018
My process bar is not viewing in my account. Is any one facing the same problem and any insight why is it not visible?