+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

programmer analyst

hitu_1979

Nov 5, 2008
hi guyss

i'm a programmer analyst. so what number i select on Question 16 ( in AINP Strategic Recruitment Stream Form )???????

if is it not in high pressure list so it's mean my chances is not more

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
I am a Senior Software Engineer and I applied using NOC 2171 System Analyst and Consultant... in question 16 I put Senior Software Engineer once you send the form you'll receive an email from Alberta as follow:
1 A photocopy of your passport
2 A photocopy of your H1B visa
3 Proof of your qualification for H1B (eg. education degree/diploma, license, certification, etc)
4 Proof of your current employment (and job description) and how it applies to the Regional Occupations Under Pressure List in Alberta (please consult the list for occupations and National Occupation Classification (NOC) number http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/en/workplaceskills/foreign_workers/oup/abouplist.shtml)

For #4 what I did was to include the letter that my employer sent to USCIS for my H1B extension, pay stub and a small essay/writeup half page, stating how my current job applies to NOC 2171. You'll definitely get some things in common and you'll make a case that your job is similar...
I got my pre-assessment approved and I am waiting for AINP approval......

I hope this helps......

hitu_1979

Nov 5, 2008
thx dear

thx for help me... i have one more question i was come here on oct-2007 but i start working after six months......still i'm working...so wht i do????  i apply or not ??????????

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
One of the conditions is to have at least one year of work experience in the US in H1B. I suggest you drop them an email, they are very responsive Pnp.Info@gov.ab.ca

hitu_1979 said:
thx dear

thx for help me... i have one more question i was come here on oct-2007 but i start working after six months......still i'm working...so wht i do???? i apply or not ??????????