+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile Withdraw

Rahul_Ram1008

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have withdrawn my profile and will be applying again my coming months. When I do should I create a new GC key ? Or continue with the old GC key ?
Also when I create EE Profile will it automatically create a profile for me in job bank ?
I don't think I created one with the EE number that I received.

Thanks you for your comments on this.

InternationalMallu

Nov 15, 2017
I have no idea. I just created a new GCKey hahaha. After it’s withdrawn I just assumed it’s deleted hopefully someone can answer this. I haven’t thought about that at all.

Reactions: Rahul_Ram1008

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have withdrawn my profile and will be applying again my coming months. When I do should I create a new GC key ? Or continue with the old GC key ?
Also when I create EE Profile will it automatically create a profile for me in job bank ?
I don't think I created one with the EE number that I received.

Thanks you for your comments on this.
No need to create an another GC Key. ANy specific reason why you were contemplatig on making a new one? Irrespective of how many GC key's you make, the backend data is unified and they have access to it.

Rahul_Ram1008

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
I haven't completed one year yet. So that's why before getting ITA I want to withdraw it. I was in a contract position before but I'm thinking to not add it for my points. So my current job will be hitting 1 year next month. So I'm claiming my points just for that.

I added the contract before but I withdraw my profile. Also, I'm changing my NOC for my new profile.

Please let me know if that's an issue.

Thanks

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
I haven't completed one year yet. So that's why before getting ITA I want to withdraw it. I was in a contract position before but I'm thinking to not add it for my points. So my current job will be hitting 1 year next month. So I'm claiming my points just for that.

I added the contract before but I withdraw my profile. Also, I'm changing my NOC for my new profile.

Please let me know if that's an issue.

Thanks
I don't see any issues. Your future applications would be evaluated based on the info that your submit at that point of time and not what you gave in your previous applications. You could add your contract job in your personal history and not claim points for it.