+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile updated and Score Increased

zandora

Dec 31, 2014
Hi Guys

I received a message on Tuesday to log into my CIC account. I logged in but could not see any message, however when I looked at my score it increased from 442 to 467 just like that!

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zandora said:
Hi Guys

I received a message on Tuesday to log into my CIC account. I logged in but could not see any message, however when I looked at my score it increased from 442 to 467 just like that!
What abt ur bday, experience or anything? Did u update anything?

zandora

Dec 31, 2014
No birthday till next year and no consultant involved. I didn't even touch my profile again after I created it in February.

zandora

Dec 31, 2014
Nope. Just in the UK. I personally there might have been errors in calculating some people's scores and CIC is now rectifying this.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zandora said:
Nope. Just in the UK. I personally there might have been errors in calculating some people's scores and CIC is now rectifying this.
hahaha.. let it be then.. :) Good for you...
Mak sure that there is nothing wrong from you just to avoid future issues ; like dates or work etc

sivamind

Mar 14, 2015
Hi zandora,

Hope you got work anniversary recently which entitles you 25 points under Skill Transferability.

hardi

Apr 25, 2014
Dear all,

I was calculating my CRS score via online tool. I have doubt in the below question:-

How many years of skilled foreign work experience do you have? It must have been continuous, paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation.

I know, but want to confirm that I need to input my total work experience here (which is 6 years in india). I don't have Canadian or any other country work experience.

Correct? Any one can please respond. Just want to make double sure.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Hardi

zandora

Dec 31, 2014
sivamind said:
Hi zandora,

Hope you got work anniversary recently which entitles you 25 points under Skill Transferability.
I don't have any work anniversary till May, besides in May I would make 3yrs but you get the same points for 2-3yrs work experience I believe.

sivamind

Mar 14, 2015
zandora said:
I don't have any work anniversary till May, besides in May I would make 3yrs but you get the same points for 2-3yrs work experience I believe.
Thats fine. According to the system, you are completing 3 years with this April. As we are already in April, system considered you have 3 years experience and hence you got 25 points additional for Skills transferability.

All the best. You will get ITA in the next draw. When you receive the ITA, submit your application after you completes 3 years of work experience.

fpnc2983

Feb 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hardi said:
Dear all,

I was calculating my CRS score via online tool. I have doubt in the below question:-

How many years of skilled foreign work experience do you have? It must have been continuous, paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation.

I know, but want to confirm that I need to input my total work experience here (which is 6 years in india). I don't have Canadian or any other country work experience.

Correct? Any one can please respond. Just want to make double sure.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Hardi
select 3 years or longer. that is the maximum system gives us

fpnc2983

Feb 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zandora said:
i tried the crs calculator and its pretty much the same score in the profile,