+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile says Ineligibile after successfully creation of EE profile

satya10

Nov 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear memebers,

I'm facing a strange issue,wherein i created a EE profile and i got confirmation msg, however yesterday i got a email into inbox and now the profile says ineligible, can someone comment if they had faced same issue.
Should i create another profile?

Thanks
Sathya

ahmad321

Mar 21, 2014
Assalam o alaikum every one,
I have solution for this profile ineligibility thing.......
i was facing same issue....

1..firstly ALL you need to again make a new profile.....and before making your profile you go through to the eligibility questions.....
2.Secondly,Make sure if you have been already done with ECA so you need to write your highest education in the table i.e MBA or BBA etc....and you will write that ECAS agency serial number against that degree...ONLY HIGHEST DEGREE....NO MATRIC OR FSC..
3.Thirdly,if your applying over experience in one category and currently you are doping job in other category...dont mention your current job so as category...we can fill that up when we will get ITA....we can give details in applications

If anyone still face any issue inbox me..feel free to ask brothers...

JAZAK ALLAH khair...

Raksh

Mar 22, 2015
Hi,
I have completed my B.E. computer science and have 3.5 yrs of work experience.
IELTS sores: L-8 R-8 S-7 W-6.5
ECA is also done.
i chose skill 2173 SOFTWARE ENGINEER
i have mentioned the funds as 14000 CAD.

BUT STILL IT SAYS PROFILE INELIGIBLE.
I checked the eligibility criteria and i am eligible.
can someone help me as where i am going wrong?

fahadnaseer

May 2, 2015
dear friend

i have faced same problem. I have come across some issue as following

1- same as you mentioned that we need to mention highest degree with ECA report number
2- secondly , i have put 22,000 CAD for 4 family members instead of 22,170 CAD

can you pls guide how can I create new Profile.????

Thanks

MySky

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ignore the ineligibility message and go ahead with your EE profile. I was also ineligible when I completed Come to Canada questionnaire though I had over 70 points. I created my EE profile and it successfully met the criteria for FSW.

fahadnaseer

May 2, 2015
Dear Friend

Thanks. how to creat a new profile. need to start again with eligibilty part , ,new personal code and password. Should I ignore previous EE profile.

thanks.
fahad

MySky

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We may be talking about different things then. In my case I was deemed ineligible after completing the questions but I could still create a successful EE profile.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raksh said:
Hi,
I have completed my B.E. computer science and have 3.5 yrs of work experience.
IELTS sores: L-8 R-8 S-7 W-6.5
ECA is also done.
i chose skill 2173 SOFTWARE ENGINEER
i have mentioned the funds as 14000 CAD.

BUT STILL IT SAYS PROFILE INELIGIBLE.
I checked the eligibility criteria and i am eligible.
can someone help me as where i am going wrong?
EE points are not the only points you need. You also need enough to meet the criteria for FSW or CEC. Are all of those years of work in NOC 2173? Have you worked for at least one year in Canada, or have you worked in a foreign country? Go here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/criteria-crs.asp, choose the program you want to apply for, and make sure you have the minimum requirements for the program as well as points for EE.