+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile issue

sunnydreams

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Dear All!

I am really fed up of calculating and creating profiles again and again and seeing the same message that the 'profile is ineligible'.

I am trying under FSW category. It would the GREAT HELP if you could solve query and enlighten me.

Education : Canadian Bachelors equivalent [Masters degree but considered as 4 years Bachelors degree (WES @ %^£%£$£)]
Experience: 2 years experience as HR in (NOC 1121)
Language : IELTS (L-7, R-6, W-6, S-7.5)

Many thanks,

tymix

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
sunnydreams said:
Dear All!

I am really fed up of calculating and creating profiles again and again and seeing the same message that the 'profile is ineligible'.

I am trying under FSW category. It would the GREAT HELP if you could solve query and enlighten me.

Education : Canadian Bachelors equivalent [Masters degree but considered as 4 years Bachelors degree (WES @ %^£%£$£)]

Many thanks,
I think the problem is you have less than 67 points under the FSW selection factors. Here is the breakdown

English skills 18pts (i.e. 4+4+4+6)
Education 21 pts
Experience 11 pts
Age 12 pts
Arranged employment in Canada 0 pts
Adaptability ?? (You gave no information about adaptability)
TOTAL 62/100

Source http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

sunnydreams

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Thanks to tymix and visaowl to stop by and replying!

@ visaowl : I am bringing fund of 21000 Canadian $ for 1 person.

@ tymix: For Adaptability I can not get any points as I am single and I do not have any ties with Canada(except a Canadian Citizen cousin but it does not count :(

I do have work experience in NOC 1254 (Research Assistant) for 3 months in the foreign country and in NOC 6711 (Barista and Food & Drink Server) for 4 years part time again in the foreign country. Does this count at all if my principle occupation is NOC 1121 (HR Generalist)???

Or is there any other way of increasing the points?

Many thanks

Theo123

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
sunnydreams said:
Dear All!

Many thanks,
based on the limited information you have provided, i think 2 years experience with an ielts score like that wont be enough. you should at least get L-7.5, R-7, W-7, S-7 which is CLB 9.

we almost have similar info except age (im 33). i took ielts last month and made sure i score higher than L-7.5, R-7, W-7, S-7 so i can be eligible.

sunnydreams

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Hi Theo123!

I thought I have provided sufficient information as I also answered why I did not take into account the Adaptability factor because I can not get any points for it(?)

I wonder if you need more info? Please elaborate.

Many thanks

Theo123

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
noc 6711 (skill d) and the other one you have for 3 months wouldnt count, as it should only be applied to only 1 occupation. it should also be continous and under the skills 0, a or b. but you already know that. in this case you have 2 years for 1121.

we have the same adaptability factor and funds (more or less). if you dont want to take my advise, i suggest that you try to take the 'come to canada' tool again, answer everything the same except the ielts score. try to put in the ielts score i gave you above and see what happens, you can also lower it down a bit to see if it doesnt change.