+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile Ineligible!

Max_123

Mar 6, 2023
Hi,
I am posting this to gain some insight on my case.
I created an Express Entry profile on 14th April' 2022, it did give me a message stating that I am eligible for CEC program. Profile details as follows:
- CRS Score 454
- NOC Code 6322

I have been waiting for draws patiently for 11 months and suddenly on 1st March 2023 I get an email stating that there is a message on my profile. Upon checking the message, it states that I am ineligible for EE. I did not change any information on my profile but only added some work experience. I thought that there must be some error in the system as my previous applications of WP also disappeared from my profile. I went ahead and submitted another profile with the same information again and it ended up giving me the same message that I am ineligible.

After much effort I connected with IRCC contact centre and explained the situation to them to which the representative told me that my profile suddenly has 2 UCI allotted that's why I'm facing this issue. He talked to an officer, proceeded to fix the issue and informed me that the issue is fixed on their end and I must apply again with the new UCI that he gave me. I did what he asked me to do and submitted a new profile with the new UCI but it gave me the same message that my profile is ineligible. He did not mention what the issue is on their end and what they did to fix it, all I know is that he fixed something and I was asked to apply from the new UCI to which I got the same result (again I did not change any information, just the UCI).

I am not sure what is really happening at this point, it's anyways a challenge to connect with IRCC Contact Centre. I repeatedly called them for 3 hours today, starting at 8am and it always gave me a prompt that we can't connect you because of the high call volumes. I hope to get some insight.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
I am posting this to gain some insight on my case.
I created an Express Entry profile on 14th April' 2022, it did give me a message stating that I am eligible for CEC program. Profile details as follows:
- CRS Score 454
- NOC Code 6322

I have been waiting for draws patiently for 11 months and suddenly on 1st March 2023 I get an email stating that there is a message on my profile. Upon checking the message, it states that I am ineligible for EE. I did not change any information on my profile but only added some work experience. I thought that there must be some error in the system as my previous applications of WP also disappeared from my profile. I went ahead and submitted another profile with the same information again and it ended up giving me the same message that I am ineligible.

After much effort I connected with IRCC contact centre and explained the situation to them to which the representative told me that my profile suddenly has 2 UCI allotted that's why I'm facing this issue. He talked to an officer, proceeded to fix the issue and informed me that the issue is fixed on their end and I must apply again with the new UCI that he gave me. I did what he asked me to do and submitted a new profile with the new UCI but it gave me the same message that my profile is ineligible. He did not mention what the issue is on their end and what they did to fix it, all I know is that he fixed something and I was asked to apply from the new UCI to which I got the same result (again I did not change any information, just the UCI).

I am not sure what is really happening at this point, it's anyways a challenge to connect with IRCC Contact Centre. I repeatedly called them for 3 hours today, starting at 8am and it always gave me a prompt that we can't connect you because of the high call volumes. I hope to get some insight.
When is your CEC work experience from (over past 3 years)? IELTS and ECA still valid. Did you update with new TEER NOC?

Max_123

Mar 6, 2023
When is your CEC work experience from (over past 3 years)? IELTS and ECA still valid. Did you update with new TEER NOC?
Yes, I updated my TEER NOC last November when we got the notification from IRCC to do so. My IELTS expires in August 2023 but I have already given another exam for which I will get the result in about 4 days. My ECA was done in 2020 and I still have time till 2025, I reconfirmed my details with a consultant as well, just in case and they are telling me that I am eligible for EE. My work experience mentioned on my profile is from 2019 to 2022.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, I updated my TEER NOC last November when we got the notification from IRCC to do so. My IELTS expires in August 2023 but I have already given another exam for which I will get the result in about 4 days. My ECA was done in 2020 and I still have time till 2025, I reconfirmed my details with a consultant as well, just in case and they are telling me that I am eligible for EE. My work experience mentioned on my profile is from 2019 to 2022.
To be elgibile for CEC, your last three years of experience only count. So do you have one year of experience in Canada? 2019 will not count depending on the start date. So what are your years of experience in Canada since 2019?

If not CEC, are you eligible for FSW with 67 points?

Max_123

Mar 6, 2023
Well, the main issue is that my EE profile was there for 11 months because I was eligible, I did not make any changes after November'22 (which was the NOC to TEER System), it suddenly became ineligible on 1st March and my old applications disappeared from my profile as well.
I am eligible for FSW and CEC both.
The reason it gives me an option of CEC only right now is because of my IELTS bands, hopefully my new bands that is to come will increase my overall CRS Score. I know this because my friend has the same profile as mine and a better IELTS band which gives him a CRS score of 473. My experience starts from November 2019 and all my work experience is in Canada.
Although, I did get a hold of IRCC today and was informed that there is a Technical Issue that numerous people are facing due to the transition to new TEER System. I was asked to send a Webform explaining the whole scenario and hoping someone will get back to me as soon as possible. IRCC receive a huge number of Webforms and it takes months to get a response.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Well, the main issue is that my EE profile was there for 11 months because I was eligible, I did not make any changes after November'22 (which was the NOC to TEER System), it suddenly became ineligible on 1st March and my old applications disappeared from my profile as well.
I am eligible for FSW and CEC both.
The reason it gives me an option of CEC only right now is because of my IELTS bands, hopefully my new bands that is to come will increase my overall CRS Score. I know this because my friend has the same profile as mine and a better IELTS band which gives him a CRS score of 473. My experience starts from November 2019 and all my work experience is in Canada.
Although, I did get a hold of IRCC today and was informed that there is a Technical Issue that numerous people are facing due to the transition to new TEER System. I was asked to send a Webform explaining the whole scenario and hoping someone will get back to me as soon as possible. IRCC receive a huge number of Webforms and it takes months to get a response.
Right to be eligible for FSW, you need 67 points and CLB 7 in all bands. If you don’t have 67 points then only elgible for CEC. Hopefully your CRS score will increase because current score is not enough for FSW/open draws.