+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile Ineligible

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Yeh Thank you Shahanaster.

Then I ask the question which I replied to Mr. Hodari.

That is the only way I can boost my score for now.
Your query is answered by other members above.

Also I agree with @Peacekeeper87 you should increase your ielts score as your CRS score also may not be enough to get an ITA. Take your time and do it the right way. It will be less stressful.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Oh No, I think I have confused you a little bit.

See the below explanation,

Me -> My Mother-> Her Father-> His Borther-> His Daugther.

She is also my Aunt because she is my mother's sibling.

I think I can consider herself for Adaptability criteria.

Is that correct understanding?
You cannot use her as your Aunt, you will not receive the Adaptability points.

Thuwarakan

Feb 5, 2019
Qatar
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Qatar/ABHUDHABI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-01-2022
Doc's Request.
18-08-2022
Nomination.....
16-11-2022
AOR Received.
22-01-2023
File Transfer...
21-01-2023
Med's Done....
05-01-2023
Passport Req..
09-03-2023
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2023
I'd personally suggest scoring better on the IELTS...
Showing proof of relationship is sometimes a real pain, as it involves other people providing you with their documentation, and subject to review by visa officers. If they're not satisfied that you meet the conditions of points claims for relatives, your application will be rejected as you're right on the fence when it comes to eligibility points...

Based on your current scores, all you need is half a band more in 2 sections (either listening, writing or speaking), and you'll get 67 points.

I'd say give it another shot. Many applicants do the same, as it's one of the straightest ways of increasing one's points...

Another option is to wait until you complete 6 years of work experience so that you score 15 points instead of the current 13. Two more points here.

Just between IELTS and work experience, you're missing out on 4 attainable eligibility points. I really think it's better than adventuring with showing proof of relationship with someone else (unless they're clearly your relative, but here there is a doubt). Only do that as absolute last resort, but you're really not at that stage yet!

Don't rush your application, do it right.
Yeh, You are correct.

I have decided to take the IELTS exam again. It also will boost my CRS score later on.

If I take your second option, I will have to wait until December this year. That's not a good idea.

But I m thinking, what if I mention her as my aunty and be eligible to enter the pool?
In the meantime taking another exam and update the score?
Will it be considered as misrepresentation?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Yeh, You are correct.

I have decided to take the IELTS exam again. It also will boost my CRS score later on.

If I take your second option, I will have to wait until December this year. That's not a good idea.

But I m thinking, what if I mention her as my aunty and be eligible to enter the pool?
In the meantime taking another exam and update the score?
Will it be considered as misrepresentation?
Yes, you can do that to have the system put you in the pool while you get your new IELTS results, and then remove your aunty from your "relative in Canada" section. Your points will be recalculated.
Do know however that if you receive an ITA with the profile where your aunty is a "relative", and update your profile accordingly before final application, you will have to explain why there is a score change between ITA and eAPR. Not a big deal, just don't forget to do it.

But personally, I'd suggest to just wait till you got everything in hand before entering the pool. No point in rushing to enter the pool if anyway you're gonna wait for IELTS. (Unless you're right on the edge for CRS score, and you want your profile to be as old as possible in case of profile subject to tie-breaking rule selection).

Thuwarakan

Feb 5, 2019
Qatar
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Qatar/ABHUDHABI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-01-2022
Doc's Request.
18-08-2022
Nomination.....
16-11-2022
AOR Received.
22-01-2023
File Transfer...
21-01-2023
Med's Done....
05-01-2023
Passport Req..
09-03-2023
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2023
Yes, you can do that to have the system put you in the pool while you get your new IELTS results, and then remove your aunty from your "relative in Canada" section. Your points will be recalculated.
Do know however that if you receive an ITA with the profile where your aunty is a "relative", and update your profile accordingly before final application, you will have to explain why there is a score change between ITA and eAPR. Not a big deal, just don't forget to do it.

But personally, I'd suggest to just wait till you got everything in hand before entering the pool. No point in rushing to enter the pool if anyway you're gonna wait for IELTS. (Unless you're right on the edge for CRS score, and you want your profile to be as old as possible in case of profile subject to tie-breaking rule selection).
Ok Thank you very much.

I m going to take IELTS again and then I will apply. But it is going to delay my plan again because already 2 times I took IELTS.
In any case, I will do IELTS as you suggested.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Ok Thank you very much.

I m going to take IELTS again and then I will apply. But it is going to delay my plan again because already 2 times I took IELTS.
In any case, I will do IELTS as you suggested.
Better a delayed PR application than a fragile one. ;)
You'll lose more time by rushing it.

Reactions: Thuwarakan

Thuwarakan

Feb 5, 2019
Qatar
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Qatar/ABHUDHABI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-01-2022
Doc's Request.
18-08-2022
Nomination.....
16-11-2022
AOR Received.
22-01-2023
File Transfer...
21-01-2023
Med's Done....
05-01-2023
Passport Req..
09-03-2023
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2023
I have another question. I completed a bachelor's degree in 2013 Oct.
However, between 2011-2012 Jan, as per the University industrial placement program, I worked as a Trainee for 8 months full time.
Then from 2012 May to 2013 Aug did a part-time job.
After passing out from University, from 2013 December till date, 5 years 2 months continuously working.
can we consider training program and a part-time job as a work experience which I did prior to graduation?
In that case, should we need to submit attendance records and payroll evidence?
Please clarify somebody, so that next time when I create a profile this will help me.

VICTORY1

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hi All,
I'm new to this forum. I have few clarifications on my NOC 1122. I recently updated my new job profile in express entry and the profile has been ineligible now. I'm not sure about the reason but think may be because of 1122 NOC. I work in process excellence & transformation role as my duties matches NOC 1122 I chose this. But my previous experience was into NOC 1212 Accounting. Is this because of the cross functionality my profile got ineligible.? Experts please advice