+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile Ineligible?

akhildeviprasad

Aug 25, 2017
Hi All,

I've tried twice to submit my profile under express entry and both the time I receive "Profile Ineligible".
I am not sure why ? As per the tool available at http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp in order to check the eligibility, I'm meeting the required score i.e 67 (reference code:BD9860651171) .

I first thought maybe I might have filled something wrong, that's why I tried one more time. Below are my details required for EE :-

1) Education :- WES equivalent to Canadian 4 years (Bachelors)
2) IELTS :- CLB - 8 ( Listening 8, Reading 6 , Writing 6.5, Speaking 6.5 = Band 7)
3) Work Experience :- 3+ years ( Primany NOC - 2171)
4) Offer Letter : - NON-LMIA for Sales Manager designation ( NOC - 0124)
5) Marital Status :- Single
6) Age:- 25 years

Please help me out. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Do I meet the necessary score in order to be in the express entry pool ?

anoop_satheesh

Jul 21, 2017
Hi All,

I've tried twice to submit my profile under express entry and both the time I receive "Profile Ineligible".
I am not sure why ? As per the tool available at http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp in order to check the eligibility, I'm meeting the required score i.e 67 (reference code:BD9860651171) .

I first thought maybe I might have filled something wrong, that's why I tried one more time. Below are my details required for EE :-

1) Education :- WES equivalent to Canadian 4 years (Bachelors)
2) IELTS :- CLB - 8 ( Listening 8, Reading 6 , Writing 6.5, Speaking 6.5 = Band 7)
3) Work Experience :- 3+ years ( Primany NOC - 2171)
4) Offer Letter : - NON-LMIA for Sales Manager designation ( NOC - 0124)
5) Marital Status :- Single
6) Age:- 25 years

Please help me out. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Do I meet the necessary score in order to be in the express entry pool ?
What is your point when you use the below points calculator?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi Anoop,

Total score(CRS) - 362

Leave CRS , I am unable to submit my profile in express entry pool.
I want to know why my profile cannot be a part of express entry pool though I meet 67 points.
most often it's the "how much money will you bring" double check that

anoop_satheesh

Jul 21, 2017
Hi Anoop,

Total score(CRS) - 362

Leave CRS , I am unable to submit my profile in express entry pool.
I want to know why my profile cannot be a part of express entry pool though I meet 67 points.
Its some input that you are giving is wrong. Except your personal data, if you can say what are your inputs - I could check and let you know.

Also, look to improve 362 points. As above 400 is the possibility now for express entry, else you need to get some province nomination.

akhildeviprasad

Aug 25, 2017
Its some input that you are giving is wrong. Except your personal data, if you can say what are your inputs - I could check and let you know.

Also, look to improve 362 points. As above 400 is the possibility now for express entry, else you need to get some province nomination.
could you please share your email id ? I'll forward you the screenshots.