+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile Ineligible

ufarooqi1981

Aug 3, 2016
Hi All,

One of my friends filled the express entry profile and filled an incorrect information and got profile ineligible, he asked me to review what he had done wrong, now i found the mistake (he showed less funds then required) , now that can be fixed, but while reviewing his profile i found he has made a mistake and shown himself as single when he intended to show as married (i don't know what his intentions were so don't ask me) but the question is if now i ask him to fill another express entry profile with the correct information for funds and also his marital status , can this result in "misrepresentation" ?? and he become banned or something?

Thanks , looking forward for you valuable inputs

regards

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can edit his current profile and include all the details, no need to make a new one, also it won't be misrepresentation until ITA stage, you can make any changes you want before receiving ITA.

kevin0120

Jan 7, 2016
Is your friend qualified for CEC or FSW?

If it's CEC, and your friend is still under employment, fund won't be an issue at all.

ufarooqi1981

Aug 3, 2016
its FSW, but yes funds can be changed in the new profile i create, his question is if he shows married in the new profile, while his earlier profile which became ineligible had single, does this put him under misrepresentation?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
ufarooqi1981 said:
the question is if now i ask him to fill another express entry profile with the correct information for funds and also his marital status , can this result in "misrepresentation" ?? and he become banned or something?
No worries. Once a profile is found ineligible, it is locked and you have to create a new profile. Lots of people make errors in their profile at this stage. The important point is to get it right before you get an ITA.

Azhar85

Oct 18, 2016
Hi,

I have created my express entry profile in Feb, 2017 and few days back I had received status update “profile found illegible”. I feel really depressed to know that, I am providing my details below that I have mentioned in profile, I would highly appreciate if anyone would help me in this respect.

Qualification: two or more degrees one of them with 3 years (as per WES)
Masters in Biotechnology
Bachelors in Biotechnology
Experience: more than 6 years’ experience in Publications manager.
IELTS: L 7, R 7.5, W 6, S 6.5
NOC mentioned: 0512 (according to my experience)
Marital Status: Married
Funds: $15,143 (CAD)

Spouse credentials:
Qualification: two or more degrees one of them with 3 years (as per WES)
Masters in Biotechnology
Bachelors in Biotechnology
Experience: 1 year as molecular technologist
IELTS: L 6, R 6, W 6, S 7.5

Please guide me where I have been wrong?

Thanks!