+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PROFILE INELIGIBLE - Please helpppp!!!

Mks10

Sep 7, 2018
Hi guys,

I really need help with my EE profile. As soon as I submit it, i get a message saying “Profile ineligible” and I can’t be in the pool.

Why? I have CRS of 405... please help!!!!

IELTS score - S-8, W-6.5 , R-6.5, L-8.5

Education- 4 year equivalent Canadian bachelors + 1 year certificate in Canada

Work experience- 1 year (not Canadian)

Last edited:

Mks10

Sep 7, 2018
Anyone?? Please help.
I’m double checking everything before re-submitting but still it says ineligible. I went through previous forums and corrected where I had to but still it shows ineligible profile :(

Mks10

Sep 7, 2018
Also in your case, your occupation must be under NOC-0,AB
Thank you so much for your response.

I made sure it was 1 year complete. 48 hours a week and my NOC is A but I don’t know what’s the problem.

Do you think I don’t qualify under 6 points score method and I’m scoring less than 67/100???? Please help.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Thank you so much for your response.

I made sure it was 1 year complete. 48 hours a week and my NOC is A but I don’t know what’s the problem.

Do you think I don’t qualify under 6 points score method and I’m scoring less than 67/100???? Please help.
If you are not making 67 points then definitely you are not eligible for express entry profile. So in your case to create an express entry profile you must need to fulfil the criteria of federal skill worker which is:
1- 1 year experience in NOC-0,A,B
2- Education assessment
3- IELTS- CLB7
4- Point -67/100

If you do not meet above criteria which means you wont be under FSW class and cant create Express Entry profile.
I believe this is the issue cause I do not think with 1 year experience you can score 67 points out of 100.

-D

Mks10

Sep 7, 2018
If you are not making 67 points then definitely you are not eligible for express entry profile. So in your case to create an express entry profile you must need to fulfil the criteria of federal skill worker which is:
1- 1 year experience in NOC-0,A,B
2- Education assessment
3- IELTS- CLB7
4- Point -67/100

If you do not meet above criteria which means you wont be under FSW class and cant create Express Entry profile.
I believe this is the issue cause I do not think with 1 year experience you can score 67 points out of 100.

-D
Thank you...
you may be right. I might be calculating my points wrong under 6 point factor.

Aghaz

Sep 23, 2019
Hi. Need help with points for SINP. I am unable to calculate points.

As I noticed my occupation of Civil Engineering is in Occupation In-Demand List of SASKATCHEWAN and according to SNIP Points Assessment List, they require 60 points out of 100. My point's total is 61. Does this mean I am eligible and can start my process by initiating ECA from relevant authorities. I am confused as I read somewhere that for EE profile one has to have 67 points? only then is one eligible. Please Help

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017

As I noticed my occupation of Civil Engineering is in Occupation In-Demand List of SASKATCHEWAN and according to SNIP Points Assessment List, they require 60 points out of 100. My point's total is 61. Does this mean I am eligible and can start my process by initiating ECA from relevant authorities. I am confused as I read somewhere that for EE profile one has to have 67 points? only then is one eligible. Please Help
67/100 is for the Federal Skilled Worker class.

SINP is a Provincial Nominee Program. If you qualify under that, you can apply to them. If they accept your application, you will get 600 more points for your CRS score and therefore will be guaranteed to get accepted in Express Entry.

So yes, you can apply to SINP. And spend some time reading up on Express Entry, PNP, FSW etc.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

You need to get ECA regardless, that one will be requested for federal process anyway (and most likely by province as well).
So at the moment you actually do not know if you will get 61 points or not (Attention, lot of international master diplomas are evaluated only as 3 or 4 years bachelor here).
Be aware, that for the EE stream for SK province, you also need to meet FSW criteria (67 points of 100)

And no, you cannot just apply to SK as you feel it. They do open their programs to applicants several times a year and then you have to rush and apply and pay their fee.

Lastly, their occupation list can be updated, so do recheck it for changes and make sure, that your NOC is still on the list when you are applying.

Aghaz

Sep 23, 2019
You need to get ECA regardless, that one will be requested for federal process anyway (and most likely by province as well).
So at the moment you actually do not know if you will get 61 points or not (Attention, lot of international master diplomas are evaluated only as 3 or 4 years bachelor here).
Be aware, that for the EE stream for SK province, you also need to meet FSW criteria (67 points of 100)

And no, you cannot just apply to SK as you feel it. They do open their programs to applicants several times a year and then you have to rush and apply and pay their fee.

Lastly, their occupation list can be updated, so do recheck it for changes and make sure, that your NOC is still on the list when you are applying.
Thanks very much for your reply.

Aghaz

Sep 23, 2019
67/100 is for the Federal Skilled Worker class.

SINP is a Provincial Nominee Program. If you qualify under that, you can apply to them. If they accept your application, you will get 600 more points for your CRS score and therefore will be guaranteed to get accepted in Express Entry.

So yes, you can apply to SINP. And spend some time reading up on Express Entry, PNP, FSW etc.
I really appreciate your reply. Thanks