+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile Ineligible on Applying for EE

naureen8

Oct 17, 2018
Dubai
Category........
CEC
No need to create a new account.
Same account, just a different EE profile. As soon as you hit the 2 year mark, you'll get 68 points (minimum is 67)
I stress again the importance of reference letters for both employers in your case:
Because you'll have to enter both experiences in your EE profile to be eligible, an upload field will be generated for each experience. If you don't include both references, officer will only give you eligibility points for 1 year, pull you back to 66pts, and therefore render you ineligible. Careful...
I'm sure I can get experience/reference letters for both jobs, but at what point/step of the process will I require these?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
I'm sure I can get experience/reference letters for both jobs, but at what point/step of the process will I require these?
That's great then!
You'll need to upload them for your PR application submission (eAPR). It's what you fill in after you get your ITA.
Most important thing is to have it dated after or on the day you pass 2 years of XP, for visa officer to give you the 2 extra eligibility points.

Reactions: vorador