+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile ineligible after recreating

MarcusUK

Apr 21, 2015
Hi,

I originally created a profile for EE in March. I have since been advised to recreate it in order to possibly qualify for the Ontario PNP.

I have now recreated my profile but it says I am ineligible. None of my details have changed since my original profile.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Has anything changed with the eligibility criteria since March?

Thanks

Marcus

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MarcusUK said:
Hi,

I originally created a profile for EE in March. I have since been advised to recreate it in order to possibly qualify for the Ontario PNP.

I have now recreated my profile but it says I am ineligible. None of my details have changed since my original profile.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Has anything changed with the eligibility criteria since March?

Thanks

Marcus
You will need new job bank profile. Have you created a new one?

MarcusUK

Apr 21, 2015
No it hasn't got as far as requesting a Job Bank registration.

It has just gone straight to ineligible.

It says... "If your profile is ineligible, it means that you are not eligible for Express Entry based on the information you provided."

But it doesn't tell me why.

I have entered exactly the same information as in my previous profile in March.

Is there anyone I can contact to query why my profile is ineligible?

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MarcusUK said:
No it hasn't got as far as requesting a Job Bank registration.

It has just gone straight to ineligible.

It says... "If your profile is ineligible, it means that you are not eligible for Express Entry based on the information you provided."

But it doesn't tell me why.

I have entered exactly the same information as in my previous profile in March.

Is there anyone I can contact to query why my profile is ineligible?
Did you fill in ielts and eca details? Check dates in your work experience aswell, sometimes we tend to miss out.

MarcusUK

Apr 21, 2015
Yep I just realised that I didn't enter the ECA properly for my degree. I won't let me change it so I am recreating another profile again now.

MarcusUK

Apr 21, 2015
Thanks. Yep it has been accepted now.

I have recreated my job bank profile as well. However I had to create a new Job Bank profile with a new email address. It wouldn't let me re-register with the same email address.

Seems a bit crazy that you will have to use a different email address for the job bank every time you have to recreate your EE profile. Please let me know if anyone knows a way around that.

Thanks

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
MarcusUK said:

I have recreated my job bank profile as well. However I had to create a new Job Bank profile with a new email address. It wouldn't let me re-register with the same email address.

Seems a bit crazy that you will have to use a different email address for the job bank every time you have to recreate your EE profile. Please let me know if anyone knows a way around that.

Thanks
Hopefully, you get the PT from Ontario and don't have to worry about that :;
Unfortunately, I'm not sure there's a way around.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MarcusUK said:

Thanks
Unfortunately their is no way out.