+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile evaluation

ankitaanku9

Oct 28, 2015
Hi,

I wan to apply for MIS(Management Information Science) in Canada.
I have an experience of approximately 2 years as a Project Engineer (Application Test Engineer) in Wipro Technologies. A 4 month experience in 24/7 as a customer care executive.
I have done my B.tech in Chemical Engineering with 7.2 cgpa, 12th 72% and 10th 74%. A gap of one year after 10th as I was seriously ill.
I am expecting a score of 300 in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS.
I am getting my LOR from my Manager, Lead and University professor.
I am considering to apply in University of Alberta, Queen's University.

Please suggest me some universities which will be a safe bet for me, considering I have a drastic stream change from UG to PG?
Also feel free to give any suggestions.

Thanks in advance

abdulrahman040

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
ankitaanku9 said:
Hi,

I wan to apply for MIS(Management Information Science) in Canada.
I have an experience of approximately 2 years as a Project Engineer (Application Test Engineer) in Wipro Technologies. A 4 month experience in 24/7 as a customer care executive.
I have done my B.tech in Chemical Engineering with 7.2 cgpa, 12th 72% and 10th 74%. A gap of one year after 10th as I was seriously ill.
I am expecting a score of 300 in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS.
I am getting my LOR from my Manager, Lead and University professor.
I am considering to apply in University of Alberta, Queen's University.

Please suggest me some universities which will be a safe bet for me, considering I have a drastic stream change from UG to PG?
Also feel free to give any suggestions.

Thanks in advance
You can also apply for University of Ottawa, Toronto, Carleton etc.,
But dont go for PG Diploma or to colleges, apply only for Universities that too for Masters.

abdulrahman040

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
ankitaanku9 said:
Thank you for your suggestion.

No I am not from Hyderabad, I am from Bangalore.
If you need help of consultant try to get help from reputed organisation like we have IDP in Hyderabad. Surely you will have in Bangalore as well. Don't consult people who ask higher consultation fee,