+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Professional engineer status in Saskatchewan

elhamsaad

Aug 28, 2020
Hello
I'm applying an EOI to Saskatchewan international skilled worker and I have question regarding P engineer. I saw that license is needed for practice.
I'm already registered on NCEES and I took the FE exam and passed it, there is still PE exam to take. In Saskatchewan they are requiring the status to be engineer in training when applying for EOI
is my NCEES status can help in regulation process? what should I do in my case? anyone has information
thanks waiting for response please

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Check the APEGS website as your program may be accredited under the Washington Accord. There is a process for those under the WA.

Ed Doetzel

Star Member
Nov 9, 2022
Calgary
Hello
I'm applying an EOI to Saskatchewan international skilled worker and I have question regarding P engineer. I saw that license is needed for practice.
I'm already registered on NCEES and I took the FE exam and passed it, there is still PE exam to take. In Saskatchewan they are requiring the status to be engineer in training when applying for EOI
is my NCEES status can help in regulation process? what should I do in my case? anyone has information
thanks waiting for response please
Just apply to APEGS.

If you need help with technical examinations, it is available.

https://techexam.ca/