+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

professional Chemist

usamaqadeer

Mar 15, 2023
Hi,
I am familiar with the Quality management system of the FOOD & Chemical Industry. I can Analyze chemical compounds using the analysis techniques and methods. I am quite skilled with titration, spectrophotometry, refractometers, PH & TDS metres, and other analytical tools used in the textile, pharmaceutical, and food industries.

.I am familiar with HACCP, GFSI, Six Sigma, GMPs, GHPs, and other quality assurance and control techniques used in the food and chemical industries. I wish to work for a company with a creative, dynamic, and professional environment where I can fully apply my education, training, professional skills, and abilities to the benefit of the company and myself.
contact me on usama.qadeer554@gmail.com

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
I am familiar with the Quality management system of the FOOD & Chemical Industry. I can Analyze chemical compounds using the analysis techniques and methods. I am quite skilled with titration, spectrophotometry, refractometers, PH & TDS metres, and other analytical tools used in the textile, pharmaceutical, and food industries.

.I am familiar with HACCP, GFSI, Six Sigma, GMPs, GHPs, and other quality assurance and control techniques used in the food and chemical industries. I wish to work for a company with a creative, dynamic, and professional environment where I can fully apply my education, training, professional skills, and abilities to the benefit of the company and myself.
contact me on usama.qadeer554@gmail.com
Not sure your question but if you want to immigrate research Express Entry based on age, education (ECA), language (IELTS) and skilled work experience. There are no jobs here.