+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Professional advice about me and my fiance. Please :))

babeerino

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Hi! Good evening ;) I joined this forum because I'm a little lost and confused about what to do. My fiance and I have been planning to get married soon and we have been thinking that it would be the best for both of us if we migrate and work in Canada. Both of us are nurses and Filipino citizens. We also don't have an immediate relative in Canada. And for now we don't know if there is a way where in we can apply for a type of visa that would allow us to leave the country and migrate to Canada together as a married couple. Can you help us? I don't know what type of visa we should apply for. One of my co-workers just told me that her sister in Canada told her that it's quite easier and faster if you apply together with a filipino spouse as well. But I am not sure how true this is. Please help :D We would really appreciate it. :D Thanks!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If one of you is able to get a job offer as a nurse, if the one has enough points to apply for PR under the skilled worker program, they can apply for you both if you are married. Otherwise, getting a job offer and applying for a work permit is also an option. A spouse of a skilled temporary worker is eligible for an open work permit so one of you could have a work permit tied to a job, the other an open permit. Of course you would have to convince immigration you will not overstay.

lee65

Sep 22, 2012
Best option for you to contact an immigration expert because he will tell you the better way. They have some great ideas and advices to create your good resume.