+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

profession not in new NOC. How long will they return my case?

euw0

Mar 20, 2009
I submitted my case on Mar 2008 and received the first letter with case number from the Canadian Consulate General in Buffalo on July, 23 2008. Since i'm not in the 38 list my case should be rejected. But i don't get any response from immigration office. Is anyone who submitted the application last year after Feb .27 not in 38 list received the rejected letter? Please let me! Many thanks,

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
Do you have a file number? what does it say on E-cas.

chow

Sep 23, 2008
euw0 said:
I submitted my case on Mar 2008 and received the first letter with case number from the Canadian Consulate General in Buffalo on July, 23 2008. Since i'm not in the 38 list my case should be rejected. But i don't get any response from immigration office. Is anyone who submitted the application last year after Feb .27 not in 38 list received the rejected letter? Please let me! Many thanks,
I am in the same boat. I didn't receive any rejection letter. My online file status is : "We started processing your application on June 26, 2008. ".

rupeshdesai

Mar 21, 2009
euw0 said:
HELLO DEAR
I AM ALSO EXPERIENCING SAME THING LIKE YOU
I HAVE APPLIED ON MAY 2008 AND RECEIVED FILE NUMBER AFTER 3 MONTHS FROM DELHI. BUT MY NOC CODE NOT FOLLOWING IN 38 LIST.
SINCE THEN I HAVE RECEIVED NO CORRESPONDENCE FROM EMBASSY
SO WHAT U R PLANNING TO DO. RE-APPLY WITH NOC CODE SIMILAR TO YOUR EXPERIENCE??

euw0

Mar 20, 2009
Hello,

I sent the email to embassy. They said "Please be advised that the status of your application has not changed since our acknowledgement letter. Please understand that our office cannot provide you with an update of case status by email on a regular basis. We will contact you for the next stage of the processing of your file. We are reviewing files as quickly as possible."
I just want to know is anyone not in 38 list under new rule get the refusal letter recently? How about the refund? Thanks,

euw0

Mar 20, 2009
Is anyone in the same situation and already got the refusal letter. Please let me. Thanks,

cooldeepforyou

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
I got a letter today...i have not read it yet..my wife told me content on phone..that they are unable to process my application...because i am not on 38 list. :((
very sad..because i had prepared for IELETS..did lot of work..even initial application was received before 27 feb..but they returned back because i did not filled "N/A" in some columns..and then it was a different world..wow...what the..

euw0

Mar 20, 2009
Today I check my case status. It says the decision have been made and the officer will contact your concerning your application. Is that means they will send me a refusal letter since I'm not in 38 lists?
How long I can reveive it?

walking_omer

Apr 10, 2009
Yah.
i am in the same situation but in my online status, now a days its showing "We transferred your application to the Sydney, Nova Scotia - C-50 office on March 11, 2009. The Sydney, Nova Scotia - C-50 office may contact you."

I dont know what the fate waiting for me. anybody knows what might happen after this message?

euw0

Mar 20, 2009
So far I don't receive any letter from CIC. But my lawyer said they received 4 refusal letters applied early in March 2008. Wait and see what happens.

ManiB

Star Member
May 11, 2007
Everyone who uses this forum should log their cases on trackkit.com so we can all monitor whats going on with ease.
Thanks