+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

processing times w/LMO

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Depends on what regions/visa office you're applying from.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/workers.asp

moicicbhebz said:
how long will it take the process of a caregiver even though i already have my LMO.????

moicicbhebz

Jul 24, 2011
Re: processing times w/LMO......and my LMO already expires 07/24/11

im applying for a caregiver in brampton ontario,and i already pass my recquirements in the embassy in manila phils.last may 17,2011,,but my LMO has already expire ( july 24,2011)..will the process continue

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Re: processing times w/LMO......and my LMO already expires 07/24/11

Yes. The expiration is only for the submission of the application. If it has been submitted and received by the Canadian Embassy in Manila before July 24 (the expiration date), then you're okay. Processing in the Philippines is 16 months as per the CIC website. Have you had your SPEAKTEST? Applicants from the Philippines are required to take the SPEAKTEST.

moicicbhebz said:
im applying for a caregiver in brampton ontario,and i already pass my recquirements in the embassy in manila phils.last may 17,2011,,but my LMO has already expire ( july 24,2011)..will the process continue

moicicbhebz

Jul 24, 2011
not yet done with the speaktest....are they(embassy) going to send me letter to take the speaktest...thank you so much for the replies it helps me a lot :)

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
I think so (sorry, am not very familiar with the application process from the Philippines). Anyway, for the SPEAKTEST you will have to be physically present n the Philippines. Why did you not apply from the US since you're already in Canada?

moicicbhebz said:
not yet done with the speaktest....are they(embassy) going to send me letter to take the speaktest...thank you so much for the replies it helps me a lot :)

nerol

Jan 5, 2011
hello guys..im new here in this forum. im in uae last november 2010 i submitted all the full package for visa i applied live in caregiver in calgary alberta and last dec 1, 2010 the canadian embassy of abu dhabi recieved the full package and they gave me the file number, but after that i didn't here anything from them its 7 months already.. just any one can give an advice....thank you

michelle1234

Sep 23, 2011
Hi Nerol,
How's your application? Did you hear any news from your application at the Canadian embassy Abu Dhabi? We have the same situation. I submitted my application as a caregiver last september 1, 2010 at the Canadian embassy Abu Dhabi. My application been 12 months but until now I did not hear any news from the embassy. Just anyone have any ideas what should I do?

michelle1234

Sep 23, 2011
Hi Nerol,
How's your application? Did you hear any news from your application at the Canadian embassy Abu Dhabi? We have the same situation. I submitted my application as a caregiver last september 1, 2010 at the Canadian embassy Abu Dhabi. My application been 12 months but until now I did not hear any news from the embassy. Just anyone have any ideas what should I do?

cnd-wannabie

May 24, 2010
hi michelle1234,,,i've also read your post in the other thread...we are on the same boat, awaiting for the CIC abudhabi instruction. i did inquire thru email inquiry twice but only auto reply response i've got. what if you try yours and let's see if you got the same reply as mine..just do a try if you want. i'l try also next week to send an email inquiry again..thanks. I know the feeling of waiting, it stressed us out! Only prayers will make wonders on these..keeping my faith xxxx cnd-wannabie

michelle1234

Sep 23, 2011
Hi cnd-wannabie,
Thanks for sharing. I've sent email already like 2 times but only auto machine replied. They're given me a link of their website. I think we are the same. Still no news about my appication. And still waiting for the result of my application.

michelle1234

Sep 23, 2011
Hi nutz24,

No news from the embassy until now im still waiting. So stressful. Take so....... long. I dont know when, God knows.

cnd-wannabie

May 24, 2010
hi michelle 1234, cic-abudhabi sent an email for confirmation that they received my application status inquiry but only that, NO SIGNIFICANT INSTRUCTION yet still on the waiting. but still thankful, they've acknowlege our inquiry. you might receive one,,, in few days or weeks. continue praying, hope something good happens soon...