+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing times changed (study permit)

nk1

Aug 19, 2020
Hello guys
Today I checked on the official website of ircc about processing times. It has gone down for most of the countries. I believe now they are going to start the second stage process . What do you believe ?
And I also have another question
Do they processing time starts from the day we submitted the file or from the day processing times changed ?

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
It's very erratic and not at all accurate given only a handful of cases around the world post 18 March of study permit approvals. 18 March is 26 weeks ago.

Been waiting almost 17 weeks. Processing time started at 8 weeks 17 weeks ago, then went up to I think 20 weeks, gone down now to 11 weeks,

Web forms are completely ignored by London.

Reactions: nk1

nk1

Aug 19, 2020
It's very erratic and not at all accurate given only a handful of cases around the world post 18 March of study permit approvals. 18 March is 26 weeks ago.

Been waiting almost 17 weeks. Processing time started at 8 weeks 17 weeks ago, then went up to I think 20 weeks, gone down now to 11 weeks,

I hope the start processing files soon. I believe it is a positive news that processing times changed. Maybe now they will start processing files normally without any more delay. It's been already very tough time for students at least they should show some respect and responsibility.

nk1

Aug 19, 2020

I sent them 2 web forms and got reply on both after 2 weeks. I asked them about my status.
And they said it is in process......

Yangz

Jun 9, 2020
there is no statement that ircc is gonna start stage 2 now.
and the processing time in ircc website does not mean anything this year.