+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time

noel

Jul 3, 2008
Hi to all!!

I just want anyone who can help me please, I have already submitted my papers in Canadian Embassy in the philippines and Embassy replied that I will 48 months from the date of their letter. My question is this 48 months only waiting period for processing and after that another minimum 48 months again for processing? Is there any other way to speed up my immigration application?
My category is under skilled worker.

Any response will be highly appreciated!

Thanks!!!

promise

Jun 28, 2008
Hi OCANADA,
You advice that if some one want to speed up application you have to get a job in Canada, how do International applicant get job in canada and what is provincial nominee?
thanks.

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
how do International applicant get job in canada
- the applicant has to contact the companies or the employers. It is not that easy. However, you never know your skill might be urgently required by a company. You might browse through different job websites of Canada and contact the HR people about job opportunities.
and what is provincial nominee?
- Provincial Nominee Program allows a person to stay in the particular province. To get PNP you need to have a job offer within that province. It is a much short process than skilled work immigration process. However, the only problem is to get the job offer letter at the first point.

I hope this helps. You may browse the CIC website for more information.
Thank you,