+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time

Ogaeno

Nov 13, 2021
Please what is the processing time after medical is passed..
Because it’s been 2weeks and 3days now and no update on my portal …

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Ok thanks a lot..
Please how do I order GCMS note
So you can’t see the status in your account and whether eligibility review has started? if not google “order GCMS notes” and there are many companies that can do it for you. Takes about 30 days and costs around $30.

Reactions: Ogaeno

Ogaeno

Nov 13, 2021
So you can’t see the status in your account and whether eligibility review has started? if not google “order GCMS notes” and there are many companies that can do it for you. Takes about 30 days and costs around $30.
hello thanks a lot for the info..

I got this feedback after I sent the web form

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

In order to respond to the high volume of enquiries related to the situation in Afghanistan we have shifted resources in our Client Support Centre and are responding to priority enquiriesonly.

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

· Ask questions about the 2021 invitations to apply to sponsor parents and grandparents

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.

If you included attachments with your enquiry, rest assured that they will be added to your file shortly.

Enquiries about applications

Even if you haven’t heard from us recently, your application remains in process. You don’t need to do anything else at this time. We’ll contact you if we need more information. You can also check the status of your application online.

We strongly invite you to use the available self-serve optionsthat might be helpful to you on IRCC’s website including:

· Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

We understand that timely access to client support is important. Thank you for your patience.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hello thanks a lot for the info..

I got this feedback after I sent the web form

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

In order to respond to the high volume of enquiries related to the situation in Afghanistan we have shifted resources in our Client Support Centre and are responding to priority enquiriesonly.

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

· Ask questions about the 2021 invitations to apply to sponsor parents and grandparents

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.

If you included attachments with your enquiry, rest assured that they will be added to your file shortly.

Enquiries about applications

Even if you haven’t heard from us recently, your application remains in process. You don’t need to do anything else at this time. We’ll contact you if we need more information. You can also check the status of your application online.

We strongly invite you to use the available self-serve optionsthat might be helpful to you on IRCC’s website including:

· Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

We understand that timely access to client support is important. Thank you for your patience.
You need to order GCMS notes, not send a webform.

Reactions: Naturgrl