Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
Jazz1313 said:
Hi everyone

I applied for my visa on 14th dec and my application was forwarded to the embassy on 15 dec bt from that date till today the status shows processing at visa offic new delhi . My classes start from 4 th jan..

Could anyone please tell me when will I get my visa??

REALLY WORRIED.....!!!!! Is anyone with the same situation??
Please help as soon as possible
Same situation! Where did you apply from?

D

Deleted member 556103

Betteka u better keep ur mouth shut bro. Don't make false assumptions . iv been following your posts ,your just a disgrace. Ppl are worried here . we all need hope . please don't demotivate in this forum.

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
Now who's not playing nice and assuming I'm a "bro" to you? No we're not blood related at all.

I don't make any false assumptions, but I don't think you
follow my posts at all or others. Search in this forum there are people who sent application from May 2015 and no news yet.

So good luck to you on fall 2016.

Nissshann

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
I sent case specific inquiry few days back but on Tuesday got reply stating as below:
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru.

Further review is needed before a decision can be made on your application. We are therefore unable to provide you with a definitive time frame for finalization. We can confirm, however, that processing is proceeding and there is currently no action required on your part.

Our office will be in touch with you directly should we need any further information or to advise of the next steps. Until then, we will not be able to provide any further information regarding your application.

We trust this information will be of assistance

Sincerely,

Client Service Unit, Immigration
Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru / Government of Canada

Is it common system based reply ??? My class going to start on 5th Jan...totally depressed.

phoenix9

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
Nissshann said:
I sent case specific inquiry few days back but on Tuesday got reply stating as below:
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru.

Further review is needed before a decision can be made on your application. We are therefore unable to provide you with a definitive time frame for finalization. We can confirm, however, that processing is proceeding and there is currently no action required on your part.

Our office will be in touch with you directly should we need any further information or to advise of the next steps. Until then, we will not be able to provide any further information regarding your application.

We trust this information will be of assistance

Sincerely,

Client Service Unit, Immigration
Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru / Government of Canada

Is it common system based reply ??? My class going to start on 5th Jan...totally depressed.

Mine starts at Jan 4th sent them email yesterday, no reply yet. I am lost all my hope.

sa7il singh

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Nissshann said:
Hey congratulation man... M happy for you.

When did u get approval mail ??
I got my approval today itself :) and thanks alot bro :)
All i want to say to ppl who are waiting is dont lose hope ... Be patient:)

Nissshann

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
sa7il singh said:
I got my approval today itself :) and thanks alot bro :)
All i want to say to ppl who are waiting is dont lose hope ... Be patient:)
Yeah....patient can be fruitful. Hope our patients also results in Good news :(

phoenix9

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
Sa7il congratulations :)

Anyone applied to high commission of Canada in New Delhi? Why so late to give visas? :(

I am happy at least one of us got the visa. :)

D

Deleted member 556103

I applied on 3rd dec and my file was forwarded to high commision on 4th. hopefully will get result on 4th , 5th , 6th. Btw my classes starts on 11th.