+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

processing time

abolyn76

Aug 16, 2012
is it true that processing time for visitors visa is now 30-45 days? is that the general rule now?i live in manila and sister and her babies are bound to fly on the 18th of september.application was submitted august 24.
any info's..

destinybath

Aug 19, 2012
information

Hi to alll friends...
I applied super visa of my mom dad on 27 august at vfs jalandhar..the embassy has requested some additional papers..
As my brother is living alone in canada his wife is in india and he has not sponsored his wife due to change in some rules by cic... so they had asked to submit proof of family composition of host son in canada..I just want to know what is suitable proof of this..do he need to made a declaration and attest it from notary canada or is their any other suitable proof..

Please provide me necessary infomation very soon..thanks..
sincere regards

leycute

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: information

destinybath said:
Hi to alll friends...
I applied super visa of my mom dad on 27 august at vfs jalandhar..the embassy has requested some additional papers..
As my brother is living alone in canada his wife is in india and he has not sponsored his wife due to change in some rules by cic... so they had asked to submit proof of family composition of host son in canada..I just want to know what is suitable proof of this..do he need to made a declaration and attest it from notary canada or is their any other suitable proof..

Please provide me necessary infomation very soon..thanks..
sincere regards

We applied supervisa for my grandma in Manila, Philippines and it took so long..we submitted 1st week of march, she did medical in april, another medical in July, they asked my Aunt regarding the proof of income twice, visa released last week of Sepetember.. Regarding the proof of composition, just send that he's living by himself in Canada, notarized the letter that he will make, and then send a copy of the contract if he's renting or the ownership of his house(if he has one), send all the proof of income as well. Make sure the letter is notarized..hope it will help..best of luck :)
:)

leycute

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abolyn76 said:
is it true that processing time for visitors visa is now 30-45 days? is that the general rule now?i live in manila and sister and her babies are bound to fly on the 18th of september.application was submitted august 24.
any info's..
I'm planning to invite my parents here in Canada next year. Please let me know about your tourist application in Manila and how long did it take... thanks