+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of printing PR card after approval

Heba Anis

Nov 1, 2018
•We are a family of four and 3 of us received PR cards on time after landing. Except for my daughter and we were informed that we needed to resubmit her photo.

•New photos were submitted on 12th of October 2018.
This means, Till today -15th of November- we are counting 4 weeks and 3 days.

•Yesterday we called and were told that photos are approved, and the card is in “printing”.

Anyone knows how long does this take
“The printing phase.”

pmuthuk1982

May 10, 2018
Me too th
•We are a family of four and 3 of us received PR cards on time after landing. Except for my daughter and we were informed that we needed to resubmit her photo.

•New photos were submitted on 12th of October 2018.
This means, Till today -15th of November- we are counting 4 weeks and 3 days.

•Yesterday we called and were told that photos are approved, and the card is in “printing”.

Anyone knows how long does this take
“The printing phase.”
Did you hear any updates? Me too the same status.

Heba Anis

Nov 1, 2018
Me too th

Did you hear any updates? Me too the same status.
Unfortunately not yet.. we were told that typing process takes from 1 to 4 weeks. Will update the post if anything happens..
wishing you all the best.
My advice to you is:
•Accept it and be calm and patient.

pmuthuk1982

May 10, 2018
Unfortunately not yet.. we were told that typing process takes from 1 to 4 weeks. Will update the post if anything happens..
wishing you all the best.
My advice to you is:
•Accept it and be calm and patient.
Sure. Thanks.
But when I spoke to my friends they told me that they got the card in 11/2 months.

Since I am travelling to India in Dec for 3 weeks vacation and I am afraid that whether I will get the card before in hand. Applying PRTD Document is also the long process and will take 25 business days.

pmuthuk1982

May 10, 2018
Did you get any updates? I spoke to them and they said still in the printing stage. CIC team not telling the SLA for completing the printing.

I am bit afraid and my vacation days are nearing :-(

CIC1589

Feb 28, 2018
Hi
How long it took for you to get PR card after being APPROVED.
Our's is the same case .Waiting for Card Printing from last 2 weeks
Did you get it on Time?

Dec 27, 2018
Hi, any update? I got same message on Nov 28th and am still waiting for my PR Card.

For PRTD, along with your application include a letter and copy of your tickets to expedite the process. I got my my PRTD in 10 days.

Heba Anis

Nov 1, 2018
No PR card till date.. whenever we call we get that it’s still within the normal timeline... however we are in canada now, we managed to get our PRTD in 3 weeks time, and used it for Travelling.. but for the PR card, not received till date.

Hi, any update? I got same message on Nov 28th and am still waiting for my PR Card.

For PRTD, along with your application include a letter and copy of your tickets to expedite the process. I got my my PRTD in 10 days.
PR

rpjk

Jan 9, 2019
No PR card till date.. whenever we call we get that it’s still within the normal timeline... however we are in canada now, we managed to get our PRTD in 3 weeks time, and used it for Travelling.. but for the PR card, not received till date.

PR
where did you apply for PRTD...while in Canada or in the country you were visiting? Any issues at the airport while returning??

Dec 27, 2018
I applied at Bangalore. At Toronto Airport, they just asked why I dont have my PR Card. Said I am still waiting and they let me in. Same thing happened when I returned from USA on road. But no issues.

Update on PR Card Status: Still waiting. No reply when I used web contact form.

Reactions: rpjk

rpjk

Jan 9, 2019
I applied at Bangalore. At Toronto Airport, they just asked why I dont have my PR Card. Said I am still waiting and they let me in. Same thing happened when I returned from USA on road. But no issues.

Update on PR Card Status: Still waiting. No reply when I used web contact form.
Thanks for the information :)