+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of NBPNP with employer support

Ptinna

Jun 4, 2018
Hi All,

My employer is transferring me from India to Canada and i have applied PR through NBPNP with employer support, I already received their acknowledgment with a PNP number.
Anybody know how long this process takes? My employer is pushing me to join in July.

mbwany

Aug 4, 2018
Hi All,

My employer is transferring me from India to Canada and i have applied PR through NBPNP with employer support, I already received their acknowledgment with a PNP number.
Anybody know how long this process takes? My employer is pushing me to join in July.
Hello! Since NBPNP is provincially driven. The processing times can vary. What is the status of your application?

Also, what proof of funds were you asked to show?

I am proceeding under NBPNP Employer Support Stream soon and would need some advice

Dec 2, 2016
Hi All,

Could you advise how long it took after submitting the application to CIC?

Umarsaeed

Feb 19, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello,

Sorry to jump in.

We do receive NBPNP ITA and submitted already 2 weeks back.

Yes NBPNP do ask for funds and both person has to show all their accounts.

I would like to know if you get response for employer support and how it gonna work? since we're also expecting to get the Employer support soon. not sure how it will work and what documents would be required.

Please advise.,

Thank you
Umar

Hello! Since NBPNP is provincially driven. The processing times can vary. What is the status of your application?

Also, what proof of funds were you asked to show?

I am proceeding under NBPNP Employer Support Stream soon and would need some advice