+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time in Lebanon

Clorets90

Apr 17, 2017
Hello,
Guys I have some questions about applications processing "Refugees" when I can start counting the process time of my application is it from the day that I get "we received your app for processing...." or the day that I got my file number or the day that says we started processing your application...

what I can do to grap embassy & immigration attention to my application without annoying them or being directly asking them about my application...I know many people when they call the embassy simply get "Your file is under processing".....

Processing time is increasing at immigration website so how it's calculated or how I can at least calculate it for my application ?

will time increasing affects my application in delay ?

Thanks for your time reading my questions.

abd1983

Jul 4, 2017
processing time are calculated from the date of receiving the complete application till the decision making date ,
the processing times are calculated depending on the recently finished cases , it is just a guess of when the case will be finished but not a fix date , it changes depending on the number of cases in the system.

you can do nothing to get anybody's attention,
there is thousands of other applicants (and everyone is in hurry :) )

when have you applied and from where?

you are not alone my friend we are all waiting impatiently,
good luck

Reactions: nadr76

Clorets90

Apr 17, 2017
processing time are calculated from the date of receiving the complete application till the decision making date ,
the processing times are calculated depending on the recently finished cases , it is just a guess of when the case will be finished but not a fix date , it changes depending on the number of cases in the system.

you can do nothing to get anybody's attention,
there is thousands of other applicants (and everyone is in hurry :) )

when have you applied and from where?

you are not alone my friend we are all waiting impatiently,
good luck
Thanks for reply I applied from Lebanon im from IRAQ

I know very well Im not alone but the processing time is increasing each month an extra month last 14 days was 19 months now it says 20 months !
that's so frustrating

nadr76

Apr 20, 2018
Hello, I'm from Iraq, I want to go to canada and make a refugee claim, because my life and my family life is in danger, if there is a company that claims he can get me on an airplane and that if I destroy my passport at the airport but have my own national ID card and make a refugee claim they can not send me back, is there any truth to that, I'm no threat to anyone but my life is in danger, any help would be appreciated? by the way, I tried to get to canada by getting US visa and cross the border, but I was unable to obtain US visa. My e-mail nadr076@gmail.com

abd1983

Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for reply I applied from Lebanon im from IRAQ

I know very well Im not alone but the processing time is increasing each month an extra month last 14 days was 19 months now it says 20 months !
that's so frustrating
yes it is very frustrating, when we applied our files (I believe you have applied at the end of 2016) the process time was about 12 months and kept increasing since.

don't worry and have faith that you will leave soon.

Clorets90

Apr 17, 2017
yes it is very frustrating, when we applied our files (I believe you have applied at the end of 2016) the process time was about 12 months and kept increasing since.

don't worry and have faith that you will leave soon.
I applied since it was 6 months now it's 20 !

abd1983

Jul 4, 2017
Hello, I'm from Iraq, I want to go to canada and make a refugee claim, because my life and my family life is in danger, if there is a company that claims he can get me on an airplane and that if I destroy my passport at the airport but have my own national ID card and make a refugee claim they can not send me back, is there any truth to that, I'm no threat to anyone but my life is in danger, any help would be appreciated? by the way, I tried to get to canada by getting US visa and cross the border, but I was unable to obtain US visa. My e-mail nadr076@gmail.com
you can not get on a plane to Canada without a visa,
using a forged passport/visa to get on a plane is a crime

if you are in danger you can leave your country and register at the UNHCR as a refugee and then you can ask to be resettled.