+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time French Course

fatimaamine

Oct 17, 2019
Hi I just move from BC on September 30,2019 then I apply by October 1,2019 for fulltime course in French. I just phone to follow up what happen to my application because in the website it just keep saying you got an automatic admission someone will contacted u soon but up to date nobody contacted me. An officer answer and just told me just to wait and I even ask how long is processing time and just told me to wait and I think having hard time to understand me. I just wanna ask if anybody experienced this and how long it will took before you got admitted?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
From what school?

If there's a website that promises automatic admission, I would immediately be concerned that it's not a good school at all, or one that is designed to take money from people looking for study permits and not give them good classes.

fatimaamine

Oct 17, 2019
Hi the message is from Immigration Quebec and I just move from BC that means Im in montreal right now. I just really need to know how long until you will be admitted or any person have same experience as me. Thank you

From what school?

If there's a website that promises automatic admission, I would immediately be concerned that it's not a good school at all, or one that is designed to take money from people looking for study permits and not give them good classes.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Do you have a link or anything? Is it Immigration Quebec offering the course or someone else?

You really need to provide more details if you want people to help :/

fatimaamine

Oct 17, 2019
yes it’s immigration quebec. and i dont think i can send u the link of my personal account on immigration quebec.i gave u the information already. Now people who knows about my case will know what exactly Im talking about and if there is willing to help me that would be awesome but if not thats okay if they really don’t know about it. Thank you for your reply now if u donot know what im talking about I appreciate you just dont message me because I found your reply very rude. If i do not get help from here I could find it somewhere else rather than finishing my time with rude person like u.

saredondot

Nov 21, 2019
Hi I just move from BC on September 30,2019 then I apply by October 1,2019 for fulltime course in French. I just phone to follow up what happen to my application because in the website it just keep saying you got an automatic admission someone will contacted u soon but up to date nobody contacted me. An officer answer and just told me just to wait and I even ask how long is processing time and just told me to wait and I think having hard time to understand me. I just wanna ask if anybody experienced this and how long it will took before you got admitted?
Hello. I'm also waiting on the confirmation for the course. I saw on the website of immigration that it can take up to 50 days to get the class assigned.

Have you received any confirmation since your last post?

fatimaamine

Oct 17, 2019
Hello. I'm also waiting on the confirmation for the course. I saw on the website of immigration that it can take up to 50 days to get the class assigned.

Have you received any confirmation since your last post?
Hi I already received a letter since November 19, 2019 that I will be starting on December 12, 2019 and they post already what school im in.

Reactions: saredondot

saredondot

Nov 21, 2019
Hi I already received a letter since November 19, 2019 that I will be starting on December 12, 2019 and they post already what school im in.
Thanks for taking the time to respond. Sorry to ask again but I have this message since November 1st on my profile:
Registration pending. You are waiting to register. You will be offered a place at the earliest possible date.

How much time took to you to get from there to the enrolment?

fatimaamine

Oct 17, 2019
Thanks for taking the time to respond. Sorry to ask again but I have this message since November 1st on my profile:
Registration pending. You are waiting to register. You will be offered a place at the earliest possible date.

How much time took to you to get from there to the enrolment?
I think you just wait and also try calling immigration quebec for follow up. I keep doing that atleast once a week. Here is the picture of improvement of the process. I applied September 1,2019 and im hoping this help to speed up your start date

Reactions: saredondot

maya2009

Feb 2, 2017
I applied last july and my full time course started on sep 25 , however waiting period for partial time course is much shorter, Quebec Government is paying for partial time courses , so more people are registered which means a bit longer time to wait.