+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time for VFS NewYork for stamping my Original PP (URGENT)

Kirtan227

Mar 7, 2022
Hello Everyone,

I have sent my original passport to VFS New York for visitor visa on 16th February they have received my PP but after that time I haven't received any updates on that it's been 12 Business days but still not got any updates on that can anyone help me on that or any one facing the same issue on this. I am worried because I haven't got any updates and I have called VFS they told me that it takes 10 business days to process but its more than that and they are not giving proper response to me help needed.

r_ca

Mar 7, 2022
Hello Everyone,

I have sent my original passport to VFS New York for visitor visa on 16th February they have received my PP but after that time I haven't received any updates on that it's been 12 Business days but still not got any updates on that can anyone help me on that or any one facing the same issue on this. I am worried because I haven't got any updates and I have called VFS they told me that it takes 10 business days to process but its more than that and they are not giving proper response to me help needed.
Did you use VFS courier service?

cherry1198

Feb 15, 2024
hello, please help.
I sent my passport for visa stamping on 6th Feb 2024 to VFS New York from Dallas, Texas. On the 12th Feb, I got an acknowledgment that VFS received my passport and same day sent it to IRCC and also received it at the IRCC office for stamping.
On the 13th Feb, I received an update that the package was dispatched from IRCC to VFS NYC. After that, there is no update. Scared that my passport got lost or not. what should I do and what delays does anyone else expect as of now?

DB23

Mar 1, 2024
hello, please help.
I sent my passport for visa stamping on 6th Feb 2024 to VFS New York from Dallas, Texas. On the 12th Feb, I got an acknowledgment that VFS received my passport and same day sent it to IRCC and also received it at the IRCC office for stamping.
On the 13th Feb, I received an update that the package was dispatched from IRCC to VFS NYC. After that, there is no update. Scared that my passport got lost or not. what should I do and what delays does anyone else expect as of now?
Hi cherry1198. Any update on your passport? I submitted mine for a transit visa. Last update I got is:
Your application, tracking ID ....... has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on Fri Feb 16 2024

Since then no update yet. Hoping to receive it by next week.

cherry1198

Feb 15, 2024
Hi cherry1198. Any update on your passport? I submitted mine for a transit visa. Last update I got is:
Your application, tracking ID ....... has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on Fri Feb 16 2024

Since then no update yet. Hoping to receive it by next week.

Hi, i got my passport 1 week later. There is a lot of traffic at VFS New york Office so they are taking 5-6 business days to open package received from us or IRCC so they are not updating us frequently. Don't worry you will receive your passport soon. Hope this helps.

SNE27

Feb 20, 2024
Hello @DB23 Please let me know if there is any update on yours. Mine is under process at the IRCC Office since January 23 2024. There is no progress since then.

Reactions: DB23

DB23

Mar 1, 2024
Hello @DB23 Please let me know if there is any update on yours. Mine is under process at the IRCC Office since January 23 2024. There is no progress since then.
Oh. That's long time ago. I just saw from another forum that once passport is arrived at IRCC office, they usually require 8-10 business days. Today is my 11th business day. As for your situation, you already long passed the expected update day.

SNE27

Feb 20, 2024
Yes. I called them numerous times all they want me to do is wait for the update. Not sure, how long they need me to wait. Please keep me posted if you receive any update in your case.

Reactions: DB23

DB23

Mar 1, 2024
Yes. I called them numerous times all they want me to do is wait for the update. Not sure, how long they need me to wait. Please keep me posted if you receive any update in your case.
Sure SNE27. I'll provide if I have any updates. Also please update us about your situation since you might get the update first among us. Fingers crossed!