+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time for TRV due to Covid 19 ??

sandhya14

Mar 8, 2020
Hi all,
I have applied for TRV for my father on March 10 from India, and the immediate next day I got the letter for biometrics and was submitted on 12th March. from then there is no update until now.

Is there who had applied for TRV recently and got any updates ??

Is the Visiting Visa applications or processing time will affect due to Covid 19 ??

Thank you

Reactions: veeru_28_j

veeru_28_j

Mar 2, 2013
Hi all,
I have applied for TRV for my father on March 10 from India, and the immediate next day I got the letter for biometrics and was submitted on 12th March. from then there is no update until now.

Is there who had applied for TRV recently and got any updates ??

Is the Visiting Visa applications or processing time will affect due to Covid 19 ??

Thank you
I applied on 11 March and biometrics done on 13 March after that no update. Applied online

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
there are no updates recently changed or updated.

Its just says 2 weeks processing time for visiting visa
processing times are always just estimates. You can expect some delays but it is such a fluid situation that nobody will able to give you a clear estimate about processing times. It will be difficult to get a flight to come to Canada at the moment and uneccesary travel is not really recommended for anyone but especially seniors or people with health issues.

sandhya14

Mar 8, 2020
processing times are always just estimates. You can expect some delays but it is such a fluid situation that nobody will able to give you a clear estimate about processing times. It will be difficult to get a flight to come to Canada at the moment and uneccesary travel is not really recommended for anyone but especially seniors or people with health issues.
thats true
we will just have to wait and see i think
thanks

pradee2p2

Jun 20, 2019
Similar Timeline for us at Oman with no Update on Application Processing .
However the earlier processing time from Oman was showing as 30 Days , now it shows 21 Days

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi guys,
i'm in canada with PR status, i want to sponsor my friend, willing to send letter of invitation, demonstrate my bank statement, house lease agreement, tax detail, ready to arrange air-ticket itinerary, health insurance, will this help in getting the visa?

Also, i've a question, i've a 2 kinds of bank accounts in canada, 1 is personal and 2nd is business, i have money in business account mainly, can i show statement of business account instead of personal, pls advise, thanks,

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys,
i'm in canada with PR status, i want to sponsor my friend, willing to send letter of invitation, demonstrate my bank statement, house lease agreement, tax detail, ready to arrange air-ticket itinerary, health insurance, will this help in getting the visa?

Also, i've a question, i've a 2 kinds of bank accounts in canada, 1 is personal and 2nd is business, i have money in business account mainly, can i show statement of business account instead of personal, pls advise, thanks,
You friend will have to show their own personal savings to qualify for a TRV along with ties to home like job, property, etc.

Akbar1234@

Jan 30, 2020
Is IRCC/ Cic processing TRV tourist applications during corona pandemic situation these days?? If yes, then they ll be processing from ottawa main office, because their subsidiary offices in india,UAE etc are closed these days.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Is IRCC/ Cic processing TRV tourist applications during corona pandemic situation these days?? If yes, then they ll be processing from ottawa main office, because their subsidiary offices in india,UAE etc are closed these days.
u will apply online ? and from where

Akbar1234@

Jan 30, 2020
Yes, already got refusal, biometrics are valid, want to apply online from Pakistan..our visa office is in abu dhabi UAE.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
i donot think so abu dhabi visa works are done in Ottawa now a days, where u get this information

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
My parents applied online for supervisa on Mar 12. Biometric completed on mar 18. No update after that. Appears that NDVO is not processing any application

Scorpion80

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
I applied online on March 13 , got processing information email next day on 14 , biometric were previously done, till today no update . I am uae resident and applied TVR.