+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time for student visa? New York

Natume

Aug 4, 2012
Aisha G said:
My file number has an H also the email before @ is re-CNGNY-IM-H. Can I ask you what to write? I really feel that I am pushing them, which I do not know is a good or bad thing..
You said you went to New York earlier, did you go to the consulate office? Did they let you in?
I am also thinking go there and see what can I do.

Aisha G

Aug 25, 2012
Natume said:
You said you went to New York earlier, did you go to the consulate office? Did they let you in?
I am also thinking go there and see what can I do.
Yes. I went there last week. The safeguard asked us to fill a form for the reason to visit, then asked us to wait outside. We waited about one hour then the safeguar came out with the form to tell us that we need to wait for their email and there is no specific timeline yet.. Basically did not get response.
By the way, do we need medical examination? I did not do it and wondering if it is ok.. Do you?

Natume

Aug 4, 2012
Aisha G said:
Yes. I went there last week. The safeguard asked us to fill a form for the reason to visit, then asked us to wait outside. We waited about one hour then the safeguar came out with the form to tell us that we need to wait for their email and there is no specific timeline yet.. Basically did not get response.
By the way, do we need medical examination? I did not do it and wondering if it is ok.. Do you?
I didn't take the medical examination, I think it is not required on the check list...
So worry~

Aisha G

Aug 25, 2012
Natume said:
I didn't take the medical examination, I think it is not required on the check list...
So worry~
Me too. Please let me know when you get it. I will let you know also..

Natume

Aug 4, 2012
Aisha G said:
Me too. Please let me know when you get it. I will let you know also..
Hi, I am going to go NY tomorrow. So worry...
Please keep me posted. Thank you and good luck for both of us!

Aisha G

Aug 25, 2012
Natume said:
Hi, I am going to go NY tomorrow. So worry...
Please keep me posted. Thank you and good luck for both of us!
Good luck with your trip then. Hope you could get your visa and passport. Keep me posted. Thanks