+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

processing time for self employed application

Grandmama

Dec 4, 2015
Mikediwan said:
By God's grace we got CSQ
I applied as self employed in May 2015 got file number plus receipt June 8th 2015 / received intent to reject letter January 26th 2016, sent the requested documents they received them on May 17th 2016 / CSQ issued June 6th 2016 received it today. Total 1 year - 2 days.
hi what did you submit after you received intent to reject letter? i also received letter stating that i have insufficient documentary evidence.... may i know what did you submit?

Mikediwan

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21st 2015
AOR Received.
June 8th 2015
IELTS Request
January 21st 2016
File Transfer...
CSQ Received June 6th 2016
Med's Request
February 24th 2016
Interview........
Waved
Grandmama said:
hi what did you submit after you received intent to reject letter? i also received letter stating that i have insufficient documentary evidence.... may i know what did you submit?
hello i submitted the IELTS and TEFAQ language exam results

Grandmama

Dec 4, 2015
Mikediwan said:
hello i submitted the IELTS and TEFAQ language exam results

what did they put in the letter? can you tell me here or PM me? i dont know what other things i need to submit . The letter just said insufficient documentary evidence.

Grandmama

Dec 4, 2015
Grandmama said:
what did they put in the letter? can you tell me here or PM me? i dont know what other things i need to submit . The letter just said insufficient documentary evidence.
DO WE NEED TO SEND A VERY DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION?

india85

Apr 4, 2012
Hi,

I have applied for federal self employed for farming category on September-2013 from New Delhi (India). i am not getting any update and medical or anything. so can you tell me when will i get next step or medical or visa?

Please Replay

Thank You

Mikediwan

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21st 2015
AOR Received.
June 8th 2015
IELTS Request
January 21st 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
February 24th 2016
Interview........
Waved
Grandmama said:
Well insufficient documents means your file is missing documents or proof.
i submitted a complete file supporting my business for 2 years (bank statements, insurance, proof of tax payments, auditing reports) i also submitted school and universities degrees for my spouse and i
you are also supposed to send proof of ownership of a house, shop or land
when they sent me the intent to reject letter it had my points result and it showed 0 for english and french that is why i took the exams and sent them the results.

Mikediwan

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21st 2015
AOR Received.
June 8th 2015
IELTS Request
January 21st 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
February 24th 2016
Interview........
Waved
india85 said:
Hi,

I have applied for federal self employed for farming category on September-2013 from New Delhi (India). i am not getting any update and medical or anything. so can you tell me when will i get next step or medical or visa?

Please Replay

Thank You
what was the last thing you got from them?

Grandmama

Dec 4, 2015
Mikediwan said:
Well insufficient documents means your file is missing documents or proof.
i submitted a complete file supporting my business for 2 years (bank statements, insurance, proof of tax payments, auditing reports) i also submitted school and universities degrees for my spouse and i
you are also supposed to send proof of ownership of a house, shop or land
when they sent me the intent to reject letter it had my points result and it showed 0 for english and french that is why i took the exams and sent them the results.
THANKS SO MUCH MIKEDIWAN FOR REPLYING. SO IS THE LETTER WITH INSUFFICIENT DOCUMENTS , IS IT ALREADY AN INTENT LETTER OF REJECT? THEY ONLY GIVE ME 30 DAYS TO REPLY.. I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO SEND PROOFS. .... my business started 2008 , do we need to send proof tax payments from 2008 up to now? all the years? by the way, what is your NOC? did u submit a very detailed job description? like how many pages?

Mikediwan

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21st 2015
AOR Received.
June 8th 2015
IELTS Request
January 21st 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
February 24th 2016
Interview........
Waved
Grandmama said:
THANKS SO MUCH MIKEDIWAN FOR REPLYING. SO IS THE LETTER WITH INSUFFICIENT DOCUMENTS , IS IT ALREADY AN INTENT LETTER OF REJECT? THEY ONLY GIVE ME 30 DAYS TO REPLY.. I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO SEND PROOFS. .... my business started 2008 , do we need to send proof tax payments from 2008 up to now? all the years? by the way, what is your NOC? did u submit a very detailed job description? like how many pages?
Hi only 2 years back no need to send since 2008, send all details 2 years back. My field is computers (sales and repairs) i did not send them a job description i sent them all legal documents. you should prove to them that your business is completely legal and you are paying all your dues. You also need proof of assets 100,000$ Canadian.
All documents should be notarized and stamped by your country's foreign ministry to confirm and stamp near the signature of any translated document.

Grandmama

Dec 4, 2015
thanks mikediwan, may i know when did you apply and how many years was your business when you signed the application form? because im very confused about the relevant experience stated. i hope i can pm you.

Mikediwan

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21st 2015
AOR Received.
June 8th 2015
IELTS Request
January 21st 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
February 24th 2016
Interview........
Waved
india85 said:
Hi,
I received AOR latter last from them before 2.6 years.
It is best you call them and ask about your file

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Grandmama said:
thanks mikediwan, may i know when did you apply and how many years was your business when you signed the application form? because im very confused about the relevant experience stated. i hope i can pm you.
Hey, your inbox is full.