+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PROCESSING TIME FOR RESTORATION OF STATUS/WORK PERMIT

Jezz_18

Aug 9, 2013
@bondbond, yah you're right it seems like they just process the papers randomly. We just have to pray for all

bondbond

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any restorations this week ? This strike seems to have completely stopped the restoration process.

bondbond

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Marvinon You can call the cic and they will tell you when it was sent to the restoration dept. (if they have done so yet)

I guess currently study permits and visitor visas are taking priority over the Status restorations. Seems like we will have to wait for 4 months for status restoration + <whatever time they took to open our case in the Work Permit category>.

Lets hope for the best and be strong and patient.

bondbond

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Jezz_18 : ~4.5 months. of which 3 months have been on restoration. CIC says wait for 1 more month. Man, This wait kills. One cant work and have to keep waiting..

nour609

Sep 7, 2013
I have to apply for restoration my PGWP as i get denied due to failure uploaded my passport copy online clearly!!!
I graduated on 31 july 2013
I have the following questions please:

1) do you thinks it's wise to apply for study permit along with it (maybe i will get rejected for the PGWP because of the 90 days low)?

2) In case if my application rejected for PGWP and they approved my study permit ,, can i study in the same college for 3 month for example and reapply for the PGWP again, Or i have to be under the low of 8 moth and more.

Ted01

Sep 13, 2013
Hi guys just saw this thread and your situation is same to mine i applied last may 6 for both and up to now there is no news. I'm really tired of waiting.

bondbond

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another week gone and no restorations.. Hope something good next week.

nour609

Sep 7, 2013
Hi guys,,

The Decision has been made for me that i need to do restoration status on 28 of August:
The reason my application refused because My passport and i need to update my information:

but until now i didn't received the offical letter and i really need to apply for the restoration status to gain the times

Please answer my questions.
How long takes to received the letter of restoration? it's been now since 28 August no thing in the mail box?
Can i apply before i receive the letter?
Can i apply for restoration and leave canada , they will keep proccising my application?
Can i go to the Canada service agency border and do the restoration and get my post graduate work permit (My visa is still valid)

Thank you