+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PROCESSING TIME FOR RESTORATION OF STATUS/WORK PERMIT

drfero78

Jun 20, 2013
Hey , I called the Immgration and they told me your work permit restoration have been approved on 23 July , but ur WP document needs 6 weeks to be issued , printed and send to you and I'm Goning to revive it on September 3rd .

del018

May 23, 2013
drfero78 said:
Hey , I called the Immgration and they told me your work permit restoration have been approved on 23 July , but ur WP document needs 6 weeks to be issued , printed and send to you and I'm Goning to revive it on September 3rd .
its may not right. they told me to start working from today as my work permit has been issued for 2 years, will be expired July 31, 2015.
they said if my employer does not ask for work permit i can start working. it will take max 10 days to be deliver.

bondbond

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lol.. Its raining permits here.. and I am left dry :). Happy to see all your wait to be over..

@wattach - Congrats. How did you receive yours. Online cic site or email or by post ?

@del018 @drfero78 - Congrats guys..

Have a Great Weekend.. am sure you guys gonna have a blast :)

del018

May 23, 2013
bondbond said:
lol.. Its raining permits here.. and I am left dry :). Happy to see all your wait to be over..

@ wattach - Congrats. How did you receive yours. Online cic site or email or by post ?

@ del018 @ drfero78 - Congrats guys..

Have a Great Weekend.. am sure you guys gonna have a blast :)
next week u will get it for sure. i am praying for u. its been awhile and pain full.

Wattach

Jun 15, 2013
Congrats guys drfero and del018 ;)
@bond bond, I received an email this morning and it was approved on july 31 exactly, I will pray for you my dear it's so stressful but I think you gonna have a good news next week in sha Allah. Let us know please and check your email everyday

bondbond

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@del018 - Thank you and Congrats again..
@wattach - Thank you and yah, will keep a lookout for my mails..

Hopefully this thread will have a happy ending with permits for all. :)

yojmar

Aug 6, 2013
I apply last Feb for work permit extent ion and restoration they trasfered my application to restoration depth last April

bondbond

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Wattach - No luck, bud. I called and they say its still with restoration dept. Another 1 month. Man this wait kills. Thanks for asking .

@yojmar - What was their response when you called ?

Randyv

Nov 26, 2012
Hi guys! I've got some question regarding of my open work permit, because it will expire on august 28, 2013 and i applied already for change condition or extend my status and i am under spouse sponsorship and my papers are still on process until now. My question is, can i still continue working while i am waiting for my new open work permit (if they approved it) to be issued? Thanks guys.

Gr24

Aug 10, 2013
Hi it was helpful to find this forum. And luckily am not alone with my situation:). I filed for my restoration and work permit last April 8 and until now no result. When I called CiC, they told to wait for another month. I'm really getting crazy waiting...

My question is would you know if its possible to apply for another work permit while on restoration period? Because my friend who works in a different employer told me they have an open lmo. I'm thinking if I would grab it and apply for a new work permit while my previous is still on the process. Just my back up plan. Would this be okay? Hope someone can enlighten me about this one. Thanks so much!!!